GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

jax fl meets

just moved to jax fl.. wondering if there are any car meets down here? car scene seems meh
  2. N

PSA: TPC20 - not recommended

Felt I had to post this after seeing so many advocates and incorrect information being thrown around about the TPC20. Been running the TPC20 for awhile. Will be removing it from my car because I am not confident in this turbos quality or reliability. Also the customer service is questionable at...
  3. N

WTB White 2018-2019 Golf R DSG

WTB White 2018-2019 Golf R DSG my friend is looking for a facelift mk7 Golf R DSG in white... anyone selling?
  4. N

AWE Performance Downpipe for GTI - NY

AWE Performance Downpipe for GTI for sale in Long Island, NY. Used for about 2 years. Just got it back from AWE for repairs. Had to have some welds fixed on it that were cracking. Instead of going to any exhaust shop, I sent it back to AWE in PA to have them professionally repair it themselves...
  5. N

AWE Touring Edition Exhaust with additional track pipe - NY

Selling my AWE Touring Edition Exhaust with diamond black tips for mk7 gti (non facelift). Used condition. This exhaust definitely shows usage. When installed, it looks fine, but when looking at the car from below there are scratches on the bottom of the tips as well as the bottom of the...
  6. N

Integrated Engineering FDS Intercooler for sale

IE FDS Intercooler for 2.0T & 1.8T Gen 3 MQB | Fits VW MK7/MK7.5 Golf R, GTI, Golf & Audi 8V A3, S3 for sale. Intercooler core is in great shape! Never been dropped or punctures. The locking tabs have been modified because I had to drill out the allen set screws to remove the intercooler. All 4...
  7. N

AWE Airgate Carbon Intake for VW/Audi MQB

Selling a used AWE Airgate Carbon Intake for VW/Audi MQB. Intake is in good condition. No cracks in the carbon fiber. Normal wear and tear (rubs, scratches) from sitting in the the engine bay as well as removal and install for various projects on the car. Filter is fairly new. I replaced it...
  8. N

Littco L460 for sale in NY

Selling a Littco L460 Turbo that I have had sitting in my basement for awhile. I had planned on installing it and was actually quite excited about this turbo but decided to go a different route. Turbo was used by Littco on their test car. I had originally spoke to Dan about the L450 but then he...
  9. N

Couple random videos

Couple random videos I have of my car vs some other cars. I usually don't post them but I keep seeing potato quality videos so figured I'd put these up just for entertainment. My car is is38 on a 91 octane tune. Always on pump gas. vs stock rs3 vs supercharged s2000 (s2000 blew motor after...
  10. N

Continental DWS 06 for sale

Used Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 225/40-18 for sale. Only driven on for approximately 3000 miles. You can see in the photo that the tread is very close to 9/32. Brand new they are 10/32, so these still have a TON of thread left. Never been plugged/no holes. Stored in a heated garage. Tire...
  11. N

Advan RZ-F2 Wheel 18x8.5 / 5x112 / 44mm Offset Hyper Black

Selling my Advan RZ-F2 Wheel 18x8.5 / 5x112 / 44mm Offset Hyper Black wheels. Currently, I am only selling the wheels, tires not included, but MAY be open to including them for an additional price. The tires are pretty much brand new, and I was thinking of putting them on a different set of...
  12. N

FS Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilover Kit

Selling my Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilover Kit part number 48-251570. Had this on the car for about 1.5 years, only put around 8k miles on it, maybe less. Was removed because they do not play well with 034 density mounts and ended up breaking one of the strut shafts. Same exact issue happened to...
  13. N

Neuspeed Wheel Deals

I have noticed a lot of people buying Neuspeed wheels recently. I bought a set as well through a colleague in the industry. I actually found him on a Ford Focus ST forum by randomly googling good places to buy Neuspeed wheels from. He is an authorized Neuspeed retailer for all their products...
  14. N

Apple CarPlay failure

Anyone have an issue with the car radio not recognizing their iphone for CarPlay? Apple CarPlay has worked on my car since brand new with no problems but just today it stopped working. I tried switching cables and still no go. I checked both cables on the cigarette adapter plug and they both...
  15. N

eMMOTION Volkswagen MK7 / MK7.5 GTI Rear Sway Bar FS

Selling a used eMMOTION rear sway bar for Volkswagen MK7 / MK7.5 GTI. Nothing wrong with it. No bends, breaks etc. I definitely felt a difference with this sway bar and would recommend it. This sway bar was designed to work with the stock OEM front sway bar and is 22.2mm solid. What I like about...
  16. N

Enkei NT03RR 18x8.5 +45 5x112 with Pilot Super Sport

Selling my Enkei NT03RR wheels Matte Dark Gunmetal 18x8.5 +45 5x112. Wheels weigh 19 lbs each and wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires in 235x40x18. Wheels have never been curbed but they do show usage as wheels should. They were ceramic coated when new. Couple light scratches that...
  17. N

034 Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe inserts

I have a set of these brand new in bag. Retail is 130, looking for 110 picked up. Never opened. Save a quick $20 bucks. This product seems to have really good reviews. Fits 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3 QUATTRO, MKIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro, & MKVII Golf R. I am located in the New York metro area...
  18. N

AP Racing Radical I BBK for sale

Testing waters to see if there is any interest in a used AP Racing Radical I BBK. Kit is Red with J hook rotors. Condition is definitely used. There are some scratches on the caliper as well as paint that was removed by brake fluid around the bleeder valves. I would say about normal for a used...
  19. N

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

Decided to start a build thread. Should have done this a long time ago because it was a bitch finding all the photos and organizing them in chronological order. Even then I couldn't find all the photos I had of the modifications I have done, so this is what I have. I’m coming from Japanese cars...