GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

FS: Genuine VW Reflex Silver Metallic Touch Up Paint

For sale: Genuine Volkswagen Reflex Silver Metallic Touch Up Paint Sticks, Code LA7W. Includes 1 Reflex Silver color pen and 1 clear coat pen. Each pen holds .39 fluid ounces. Pens have never been used. $10 plus $2 shipping for both pens to destinations within the 48 states.
  2. F

FS: Genuine VW Roadside Assistance Kit

For sale: Genuine VW Roadside Assistance Kit, VW Part number 000-093-059D
. The kit contains a very nice set of ten foot booster cables, a cool Multi-tool with pliers, blades and screwdriver, PVC tape, Cable ties, Work gloves, an LED flashlight, a Warning triangle. Emergency poncho. Emergency...
  3. F

For sale: original equipment Jurid/TRW brake pads

For sale: used original equipment Jurid/TRW front brake pads off of my 2017 GTI SE with the Performance Package. I replaced these original pads with competition pads. These original equipment pads have a total of 2,167 miles and the friction material is nearly one half inch (0.48) thick which is...
  4. F

FS: Werkzeug oil funnel

For sale: The Werkzeug oil funnel, from Deutsche Auto Parts, https://www.shopdap.com/vw-audi-special-oil-funnel.html locks and seals into the oil filler hole, like the oil cap, so you can fill the funnel to the brim without spilling even a drop. The funnel comes with one adapter and fits Mk3...
  5. F

FS: Oil filters for MK7

FS: Three MK7 oil filters, two Mann-Filter, HU6002Z and one genuine VW oil filter $18 for all three, including shipping to destinations within the contiguous 48 states.
  6. F

FS: Maintenance tools

I have sold my 2017 GTI SE and have the following items for sale: Wheel hanger stud - $10 scratches from use, shipping $3 15 original equipment wheel bolts - $20, off new car, like new, shipping $5 or Combine items for one $3 shipping charge Shipping charges are for destination within the...
  7. F

FS: 4 Austin wheels with Conti ProContact tires, like new

For Sale are four 18 inch 2017 Volkswagen Austin wheels with Continental ProContact 225/40/R18 tires off of my new 2017 GTI. The wheels and tires are like new with 435 total miles. The tires still have the moulding nubs across the tread as shown in the photo. The wheels have no marks, no...
  8. F

Fender Audio question

When the ignition on my 2017 GTI SE is turned off, the radio volume level reverts to zero. So when the car is restarted, it is still tuned to the same station but the volume must be turned back up. I would prefer the radio volume to stay the same as it was when the ignition was turned off. I...
  9. F

FS: Official VW Roadside Assistance Kit, 000-093-059-D, new

FS: Official Volkswagen Roadside Assistance Kit from my 2017 GTi SE. VW part number 000-093-059-D. The kit is brand new. $45 delivered within the 48 contiguous states.
  10. F

FS: Austin wheels with Continental ProContact tires, like new

FS: four 18 inch Austin wheels with Continental ProContact tires from my 2017 SE. The tires and wheels have 217 miles total and are in brand new condition. I would like to sell them for $900 plus freight. I am new to the MK7 forum but I was on the MK6 forum since 2013.
  11. F

Experiences with DC area VW dealers

DC area and northern Virginia VW dealers have the lowest prices on new GTIs that I have found on the internet. Does anyone have experience with any of those dealers that he or she would care to relate?