GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Spare Tire Custom Subwoofer Box (Spare tire retained) & 10" Kicker Subwoofer (Atlanta, GA)

Selling a Custom Uberstealthaudio 10" Subwoofer box and 10" Kicker CompRT Sub. The Sub is wired as 2ohm. - This is a much better option than a Helix setup as the Helix output is limited. - The box sits on top of the spare tire. - The Uberstealthaudio Subwoofer Box retails for $250 and...
  2. D

S2T Paddle Shifter (anodized black)

S2T Paddle Shifter (anodized black) retails for $225 + Shipping Costs. Selling Price $160 including shipping to anywhere in mainland US. https://www.s2tpp.com/VW.html Text to 470-310-3oneone2
  3. D

S2T Paddle Shifter (anodized black)

S2T Paddle Shifter (anodized black) retails for $225 + Shipping Costs. Selling Price $160 including shipping to anywhere in mainland US. https://www.s2tpp.com/VW.html
  4. D

FS: Uber Stealth Audio Subwoofer Box 10", Kicker CompRT 10" Subwoofer (Atlanta, GA)

FS: Uber Stealth Audio Subwoofer Box 10", Kicker CompRT 10" Subwoofer (Atlanta, GA) I totaled my MK7 GTI Sport this year. All of the damage to my car is to the Driver-side of my vehicle therefore none of the for sale items were affected or damaged in anyway. The Sub Box and Sub were used for...
  5. D

Dash Cam Video Accident

I recorded this accident on 10/3/17. Keep an eye out for the white service van on the left and the white sedan traveling behind it. The quality of the original video is 2560 x 1080 however when transferring using a crappy video editing program, I could only transfer as 1920 x 1080...
  6. D

Slight Issue, should I be concerned?

I have an issue. After purchasing a new vehicle, I usually digress, lose interest after about 6 months. The GTI is still my preferred car for any and all driving, even after 9 months of ownership. Should I be concerned? :D
  7. D

Just witnessed an accident and caught it on camera. Invest in a Black Box Camera!

So I was casually talking with my Step Dad about the need for a camera and how it could come in handy if an accident happened. Right as I was explaining this, an accident occurred right in front of us. If you love your GTI as much as I do, I highly recommend getting one...
  8. D

New GTI Sport Owner

Hi All, I recently purchased a 2017 Golf GTI Sport, Dsg. Previous cars: 2002 Acura RSX, boosted with upgraded internals, 420whp. 2006 Mitsubishi Evo with a few minor upgrades. Overall, I missed the Evo the most since it offered the best balance of handling and power. After growing to a...