GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: GTI monster mats CHICAGO

-GTI Monster Mats (OEM rubber mats), excellent condition -$50 local only. PM for pics. Also selling few other things: SOLD-K&N drop in filter, 12,000 miles, 33-3005 - $30 shipped -US Mill Works Tow Hook Plate Bracket - $52 shipped SOLD-OEM brand new cabin filter with charcoal 5Q0819653 - $10...
  2. A

FS: oil filters, drain plugs, Liqui Moly 5-40 CHICAGO

The following items are for local sale only. PM for pictures. SOLD-OEM brand new cabin filter with charcoal 5Q0819653 - $10 local only -GTI Monster Mats (OEM rubber mats), excellent condition -$50 local only SOLD-2 brand new OEM oil filters and 2 brand new OEM drain plugs - $10 for all local...
  3. A

FS: K&N drop in filter 33-3005

SOLD Excellent condition, K&N drop in filter, 12,000 miles, 33-3005. PM for pictures. $30 shipped in the continental US Also selling: -US Mill Works Tow Hook Plate Bracket - $52 shipped SOLD-OEM brand new cabin filter with charcoal 5Q0819653 - $10 local only -GTI Monster Mats (OEM rubber...
  4. A

FS: US Mill Works Front Tow Hook Plate Bracket

SOLD Excellent condition, comes with every screw and the tool to put on. PM for pictures. $52 shipped in the continental US Also selling: SOLD-K&N drop in filter, 12,000 miles, 33-3005 - $30 shipped SOLD-OEM brand new cabin filter with charcoal 5Q0819653 - $10 local only -GTI Monster Mats...
  5. A

FS: Clubsport S muffler ———Chicago IL WI IN

SOLD Getting ready to sell the car and want to see if there is local interest in a 7 month old clubsport s muffler (5-6k miles). It’s a muffler and these things last the life of the car so I will say condition is perfect. I am the original owner, bought it from cars245 for 460 I believe. It...
  6. A

Oil blowoff - VW dirty engine

2017 gti, 3 Times at the dealer for oil leaks on the floor. 2 timing chain covers and a freshly resealed valve gasket the leaks appear to have stopped but i Have continuous weep from several spots. The heat shield behind the timing chain cover (assuming the cover is the problem again), around...
  7. A

Oil seep along the sealant

I had the dealer fix an oil leak that dripped in the floor, it was the timing chain cover gasket according to the paperwork. I also asked them to look at what I think is oil seep all along the back (turbo side) valve/cam cover sealant (red jelly like material). Well they did not touch that or...
  8. A

Black mirror caps MK7-non oem

Sold Selling non oem black mirror caps, fits all MK7 GTI/Golfs, not sure about 7.5. The difference to oem is in the paint particle size but from 1-2 feet away you can't tell them apart. Had them on the car for 3 months. No scratches, one very small rock chip. I don't have picture hosting so...
  9. A

MSS Kits GTI specific

I've seen some posts for the R and Audi TT's, but hardly any for GTI. From speaking with the owner and excelerate performance it seems too good to be true...but I am a believer...I think! The engineering is apparently in the coil composition and the stacked springs. According to them the GTI...