GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Golf 7R APR 3” Downpipe

Selling my apr downpipe with 5k miles on it. Looking for $450+ shipping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

FS APR DOWNPIPE

Taking best offer on my APR Downpipe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

19in pretorias FS

Hey looking to sell my 19in Pretoria’s off my 7R. Good condition but small rock chip on one of the wheels. No curb damage just regular driving. Tires are bald. PM for information and photos! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

(FS)Apr High flow Downpipe

Just was sent an IPE downpipe, looking to get rid of the 300cell cat apr downpipe of a 17’ golf r. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Body Kits

I've always been interested in doing a body kit on the R. There are not a lot of videos on youtube and I can't find anything on the forums. I see ECS has a kit as well as ASPEC. Can you mix and match the kits (bumpers from APSEC). Obviously there is a huge price difference but I think it would...
  6. S

Oettinger Wing/Lip/Bumper

Has anyone purchased any Oettinger products? Looking at their roof spoiler for a MK7R.
  7. S

New 17' Golf R owner saying hello

Hey guys! I've been watching the forum for a while and have been wanting a R for almost 2 years. Just wondering some people opinions on the break in period before modding. Going to do intake, intercooler, turboback exhaust, and tune from Evolution Motorsports. Hoping to do the euro taillights...