GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Burger Tuning JB4 Golf 1.8TSI MQB specific information thread

Did a guy blow his injector and it melted in the cylinder or something with a jb4? I remember George posting logs or something
  2. C

DIY GTI (1.8t Tsi)

Same engine I got the 2019 S4 , I’m Chris on club Wolfsburg , we’ve talked about bitcoin before lol. I’ll be going same route , jb4 probably then that’s all.
  3. C

mk7 parts for sale

BUMP! ,
  4. C

DIY GTI (1.8t Tsi)

thats my dads favourite colour!
  5. C

mk7 parts for sale

Certain Parts work for golf/gti/r/s3 /rs3 Selling *JB4 motherboard upgrade for jb1 ($140) *AFR ADAPTER FOR JB4 ($40)(SOLD) * FMIC Ebay no piping (slightly dented lol) ill send pics nothing bad.($250) * DTE Pedal Box (works for all MQB cars)($250)(comes with box) (SOLD) * OEM Mk7 Golf Leather...
  6. C

Hitting 11 psi on JB4 is20 , back with yet another problem

Hello , so I’m at the quarter mile I’m ready and boom I’m only hitting 11 psi on my JB4 , I’m targeting 22 psi. The car only wants to peak at 11 psi no matter what map 1/2/6 , car feels like it drives fine , no idle issues. I hear like a vibration from the turbo side. All connectors are...
  7. C

Car running lean

Okay so the car will be taken to mechanics this Wednesday, but I am hostage in my own house, and would like to try and fix it myself lol. . Issue came relevant when I filled up gas at a station up north , felt sloppy on the highway drive home. Things I’ve done: -change sparks and re gap(old...
  8. C

Mk7 golf trims falling spark plug issue?

Hey , my fuel trims on FOL 80 fall flat on its face after 5k rpms , George.was suggesting the car thinks it’s running rich that’s why , and the issue is potentially my spark plugs , I was wondering if anyone else experienced this issue? It started off with weird hesitation and slow acceleration...
  9. C

Mk7 1.8 TSI Automatic shifter solenoid issue

Hello, So yesterday my car first start of the day when shifting into D from P, the shift was very rough felt like a jolt the whole car shook. Fast forward drove it all day it was fine. TODAY, started car went from P TO D felt like my car was killing itself the transmission was jolting the...
  10. C

IS20 JB4 Epc light

Hello , i own a 702T revision is20 ... cts catless downpipe and i was shifting in 3rd with 75% throttle and my epc light came on but disappeared WITHOUT restrarting the car... can it be the is20 wastegate problem ? or is it because i have jb4 no tune with a downpipe?
  11. C

Fitment

Im looking for a nice fitment rim whats the best offset looking for 18s with a offset that pokes out nicely thinking of running a flow formed rim with 235/40s. any suggestions post your car set ups.
  12. C

Mk7 TSI Rattle

https://youtu.be/VcTvAltiFQc any ideas sounds like it’s coming from passenger rear area. Happens on any rough road or bumps.
  13. C

Leatherette Discolouration

Hello guys, I own a 2016 golf , and right above the door sill the top piece of leatherette is discolouring looking white. By adding a conditioner it makes it less noticeable but I'm looking for a permeant solution. any suggestions?
  14. C

More crackles and pops

Hello i recently installed a CTS catless dp and I had a straight pipe catback. I added a vibrant 1793 res because the car would trump to much. The res allowed the car to be like 50 % quieter. I then add a magnaflower oval muffler 4 x 9 i had laying around. THis made the car to me super quiet i...
  15. C

Catless downpipe to loud

Hello I am running a straight pipe CTS catless downpipe with a straight pipe catback 2.5". I was wondering if i should add my previous magnaflow muffler back on , or get a 1793 vibrant resonator, im essentially trying to take out the rice sound it sounds like a tincan. Id like to keep the...
  16. C

Stock Downpipe Reasonator delete

Hello the downpipe has a Cat and what looks like to be a reasonator would it make the exhaust louder if i delete it?
  17. C

Grey TSI Build

Grey 1.8 TSI Build / IS20 Hello, I have been browsing these forums since the purchase(April 2016) of my 2016 Golf TSI comfortline 6 speed auto. I am new to the modding community as this is my first car. Hope everyone likes the build so far. Check the bottom of this post for updates: UPDATED: On...
  18. C

Mk7 GTI bumper retrofit on Mk7 Golf

Hello i currently owns 2016 Mk7 Golf TSI comfortline(SE) in canada. I am looking to retrofit a mk7 Gti bumper with foglights. My current set up comes with fogs from factory. So how do i go about retrofitting the GTI bumper with fogs. Do i need new wiring for the GTI fogs and if so can you link...
  19. C

Sport mode regular Automatic

Hello, I was wondering what spode mode does on a golf 2016 1.8 TSI 6 Speed Automatic Non Dsg transmission, I was reading that it does nothing but im not 100% sure.
  20. C

Gti valance question

Im putting a gti valance on my golf , i heard theirs like 4 screws missing that u need to retrofit the valance , can someone link me to the screws so i can buy them? Thanks.