GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. phxvwking

What did you do to your mk7 today?

BUSY weekend.. Installed the aluminum subframe, Superpro arms,Eurocode tunnel brace (finally!, I've had it for 2 years), ABT front sway, Powerflex hybrid DB mount, Superpro front sway links, PTP turbo blanet and wrapped and heat shielded downpipe, CTS TMD, APR turbo muffler and throttle body...
  2. phxvwking

FINALLY installed the RSE10s and MPSSs and CS center caps, after washing it with the new power washer and Iron-x snow foam.
  3. phxvwking

I posted this on that other forum.. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?8506818-My-BFI-shift-knob-(GSB)-install-tweaks-and-mods
  4. phxvwking

I don't think I would run it. That being said, its not that bad. It reminds me of the MK2 Zender rear wing I had on my 92. The pic is not mine, but close.
  5. phxvwking

Thanks! Its a BFI gsb knob http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=405656#post405656
  6. phxvwking

No, I'm keeping almost all of my stock parts.
  7. phxvwking

There was a guy selling them in the classifieds. This one was ever so slightly damaged, got it for cheap.
  8. phxvwking

All in about 675. I think it was worth it. The stock screen was perfectly fine, but the larger one is sooo much more legible. Especially the Nav screen. Much easier to see with the night setting. But that might have something to do with my age... I'm really happy with it.
  9. phxvwking

Installed the Ohlins! Haven't even set it down off the lift yet. Taking a break!
  10. phxvwking

The front fits just fine. If you get the same emblems that I have be aware the rear does not fit too well. I had to remove the rear latch and build up the od of the factory latch with a double wrap of electrical tape before I could get the emblem to attach properly.
  11. phxvwking

Actually installed the 8" display the other day but just got around to taking pics this morning.
  12. phxvwking

Yes I did. I like it, but not completely sold on it yet. Might go back to the chrome but with a red inlay.
  13. phxvwking

Gave her a very badly needed wash.