GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. IT L GO

Spotted at Bramalea Tire Today

I bought some snow tires today at Bramalea Tire for my daughter's '16 GTI. We downsized from the stock 18" size to P205/50R-17 Hankook Icept IZ tires and installed them on Brooklyn wheels. Looks like a decent setup. When we picked her car up in the early afternoon, there was a blue R with...
  2. IT L GO

Seriously, no spare tire in Canada EH?

Due to a lack of due diligence on my part, I did not realize that the R did not come with a spare tire, jack or wheel wrench, even when, unlike a Porsche, there is room to fit these items under the hatch floor. Our other family Golfs have a spare. This is Canada, and more specifically the GTA...
  3. IT L GO

More Parts Removed from R

One of the first things I did when entering my new R for the first time was to open the compartment in the centre console armrest to stow away my cell charger. To my surprise, the cover would not open, no matter how hard I pulled. It would slide out, but I could not get it open. My daughter’s...
  4. IT L GO

New Member – Ontario NW GTA

just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I have been impatiently waiting since July for delivery of a 2017 Golf R stick shift with the POF Technology package in Limestone Grey Metallic with Pretoria wheels. It finally arrived, and I picked it up on Wednesday of this week! The R was...