GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Interior stuff off my Golf R

Parting out my Golf R and going back to stock. Paypal or venmo please, must pay paypal fee or elect friends and family to save on that fee. Feel free to PM for more information. Local buyers preferred but will ship at buyers expense. References include Bradd Kordenbrock (Norcal VW Drivers...
  2. M

Eurocode front brace and super pro front end links

Parting out my car and going back to stock. Paypal or venmo please, must pay paypal fee or elect friends and family to save on that fee. Feel free to PM for more information. Local buyers preferred but will ship at buyers expense. References include Bradd Kordenbrock (Norcal VW Drivers Club /...
  3. M

Mk7 Parts

Parting out my Golf R and going back to stock. Paypal or venmo please, must pay paypal fee or elect friends and family to save on that fee. Feel free to PM for more information. Local buyers preferred but will ship at buyers expense. References include Bradd Kordenbrock (Norcal VW Drivers...
  4. M

Mk7 Parts

5. M

18" Audi Rotor Wheels

Sold
  6. M

Cam Shift Actuator - APR Stage 2

Posted this one some social media boards but I figured I would post it here to maybe get some additional help. I went on obdeleven to edit my comfort blinker settings and when I scanned this popped up. I never got a CEL on the dash. I did do some spirited driving on Friday and am not sure if...
  7. M

JB1 no cable.

For the R. Now listed on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/291833727657 Thanks
  8. M

WTB : APR Intake.

Looking for an APR intake for my Golf R. Thanks