GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. billykeith

Oil change opinion

Have a 2015 Golf 1.8 TSi SE. Had my 20,000 oil change done at around 18,500 or 19,000. The car now has 25,200 on it now but it's almost been a year since the last oil change. I'm old school and I'm just antsy about waiting 10,000 or almost a year between changes. Also, I think the oil looks...
  2. billykeith

RPMs on my 2015 MK7 1.8 TSI SE

If this was covered in a pervious thread, forgive me 'cause I didn't find it. Plus I didn't know where to post this question I have 2015 MK7 1.8 SE. When I first start the car after it's sat overnight the RPM runs a little above 1000 for about 45 seconds then drops below 1000. Is this normal...
  3. billykeith

MK7 engine RPM question

If this was covered in a pervious thread, forgive me 'cause I didn't find it. I have 2015 MK7 1.8 SE. When I first start the car after it's sat overnight the RPM runs a little above 1000 for about 45 seconds then drops below 1000. Normal operation for this engine? I've always waited for it...
  4. billykeith

Wierd happening with my Sirius radio today

This afternoon I switched my radio from an FM station to Sirius XM in the middle of my ride, and I got the message "Initializing" on the screen. I was getting the last station I had selected, but I couldn't turn the volume up or switch stations. FM/AM/Media all worked just fine. I turned the...