GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jose_Gti

Clutch issues

Had similar issue, ended up being the clutch bleeder valve. Random youtube video for reference Long story short the plastic valve leaked, so I upgraded it to this https://www.uspmotorsports.com/Spulen-6-Speed-Clutch-High-Flow-Bleeder-Block-1J0721468C.html Problem solved. Hopefully this helps.
  2. Jose_Gti

In or around Middletown, PA???

APT tuning is 30 min from Middletown. They are super professional and very fair in price. They installed my clutch for $400, definitely check them out.
  3. Jose_Gti

Worth a watch

People can not manage to keep a viper in straight line, imagine this thing....
  4. Jose_Gti

Sold *****

Tempted... um....
  5. Jose_Gti

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Yep, I bought the cheapest amazon tablet for $45 I keep it in the car, nothing fancy but id does what is suppose to do. It's a huge peace of mind to be able to check your engine parameters. I can only imagine if it would be my second engine.
  6. Jose_Gti

My fuel filler drain tube was clogged

Mine is clogged too, it's in my to do list.
  7. Jose_Gti

MK7 vs Porsche Cayman S 981

Carbon, man, videoooooo!!
  8. Jose_Gti

P00AF00 Issues , 2016 Clubsport

Maybe the wastegate is malfunctioning, do you have VCDS or OBD11? Most probably the voltage is out of range, check to see what your reading for charge pressure acknowledgement is, should be around 3.5-3.6v
  9. Jose_Gti

Why the hell is my car so slow

With the mods you have your car shouldn't be slow... Can you datalog to verify you don't have a boost leak, pulling timing etc situation?
  10. Jose_Gti

Sold *****

My 2019 Rabbit came with the small 6.5" screen. That's the only reason why I would do it. My only fear would be to do everything only to find out that it has the content protection...
  11. Jose_Gti

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Only the tip, I promise … 😂
  12. Jose_Gti

VAS5054 Rental

Sadly, there’s always going to be a T1mLen6 out there.
  13. Jose_Gti

Boys get your water pumps and thermostats

These days everything is backordered, it's frustrating...
  14. Jose_Gti

I think the tranny went

Omg…. That get to show how much I know about transmissions XD
  15. Jose_Gti

I think the tranny went

oof, sorry Daks, I hope it’s not the tranny :-S Only think I can think of while in there would be to install a fluidampr crank pulley. Or upgrade the clutch line?
  16. Jose_Gti

Leaking water pump?

Step by step doesn’t look that bad: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fj1eh95fl42h657/D4B80416622-Engine_Mechanical__Fuel_Injection_and_Ignition.pdf?dl=0 I think DAP has a DIY video in YouTube
  17. Jose_Gti

Coolant system over pressurising on long trips

Check the fuses. You can use this https://fuseandrelay.com/volkswagen/golf7.html Find the radiator fan fuse or relay and apply 12v power directly to see if it runs. If under power the radiator fan works then it could be the coolant sensor.
  18. Jose_Gti

Leaking water pump?

‘79 👴🏻
  19. Jose_Gti

Today's T-shirt @ Blipshift

I ordered one yesterday 😎