GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Anyone going to Treffen South?

I'm having a hard time finding solid info on it. Anyone going? Is it free?
  2. I

How to access top of rear shock when installed?

I just received my KW coilovers that have the adjustment for rebound on the top of the shock. Its on the tip of the shock piston. Once I install these, how do I adjust? I can't remember if there is already a hole in the body that would let me adjust from inside the car or if I'll need to...
  3. I

Any north Atlanta recommendations for exhaust work?

I want to have a muffler delete done on my gti. I'm up in Forsyth county. Does anyone know of a close exhaust shop that could do a good job?
  4. I

Vin locations on body panels?

Does anyone have a definitive list of all the places that the vin is stamped or stickered in the car? Specifically if any of the doors/hood/hatch/fenders have the standings or sticker?
  5. I

10,000 first service free?

I have it in my head that the 10,000 first oil change service is free. I'm about due for it but I can't find where I got this idea from. Am I crazy? Or is the first service free? Us customer 2016 gti
  6. I

7500 miles and 1 qt low - normal?

Just turned 7500 miles on my '16 and I checked the oil and noticed it was low. Added a qt of liquimoly (I was preparing for this) and it brought the oil level back to the middle part of the dip stick. If this is normal, why is it normal?
  7. I

Recommendation on Tire for stock power levels.

Goal : To prevent loss of traction during roll-on acceleration in 1st/2nd gear on a factory tune. Constraints : Summer only (I'll run all seasons in the winter) Would like to maintain some ride quality Would like to have tires last ~15-20000 miles. Keep factory wheels (Austin) Would like to...
  8. I

Cumming GA spotted. Tornado red mk7. Are you here?

I've spotted you once and you appear to be lowered. My mk7 is a very close doppelgänger and everyone I know in cumming is always confusing us. If you are here, what drop are you on? Edit, change loaded to lowered. I WAS loaded during the post but I blame my phone.
  9. I

Yellow H15 DRL Bulb Install

So I picked up some Nokya H15 Yellow Bulbs and decided to swap out the factory DRL bulbs. The install actually was pretty easy with the non-lighting package halogen housings. Just remove the rubber covers, turn the bulb 1/4 turn counter clockwise, pull out bulb, remove holder from bulb...
  10. I

Is there a smaller rear view mirror?

So I don't know if it's my driving position or what but the rear view mirror just is too big and sometimes blocks whole cars at a 4 way stop. I also have to look around it when cornering to the right on certain roads. At the autocross I just pushed the thing up so it was out of my way and I...
  11. I

Lamin-x yellow fog light film

I've always liked yellow fogs on cars and wanted to set my new GTI apart. The Lamin-x film has always been easy to install for me. I picked up the 6 piece set for the gti fogs. Installation was a little pita with the strakes(or whatever they are called) that cover the fog light. A lot of...