GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Tune-it or Sell-it, 1.4 TSI

Hello everyone, I was looking to get my car remapped but I have my hesitations as I am not experienced with tuning scheme, so let me ask you guys some questions. I have a 2015 1.4TSI 90KW 6MT(122 PS) mk7 w/45k kms, the car is ok as it is but after 2.5 years I want more. I have two options...
  2. P

Need Golf MK7 R-Line VIN

Today I went to dealer to order R-Line front bumper but they could not help me as they told me that they need a VIN number from a r-line MK7 to identify the parts. Can anyone share or PM me VIN number for an rline vehicle ? It wont matter if it is a showroom or test car. Help is appreciated.
  3. P

[Q] Stripes for Blue car ?

Hello all, I would like to install stripes on my car but Pasific Blue (metallic) is not an easy color to put stripes on it. Here is an example of the stripes that i want to get; but the car above is Tornado Red (solid), it is easy to put stripes on a solid colored car. Here is my car (not...
  4. P

[Need Help] Driver Profile Selection Retrofit

I inspired from golfdave's topic of how to retrofit ESC-OFF button and purchased Mode/StartStop/ESC panel to retrofit. All button's electrical harness is connected to their appropriate places by local shop, only thing left to do is coding. Anyone knows how to code Driver Profile Selection ...