GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

BMW Wheels on a VW

I have really quick question! Can I fit wheels from a 325i BMW 2006 on my 2015 SEL golf? The guy that's selling them told me they are 18's. I just need wheels for the winter I already have TSW's. Thanks I'm advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

Fog Lights TSI

I have the TSI golf LP and I just bought the euro switch so that I could run the Day time running lights and fog light at the same. So I'm wondering does anybody have any suggestions how to make the fog lights just like the headlights. Since the fog lights are that stock yellowish color. Links...
  3. M

Debadging GOLF

I have a quick question I wanna debadge the golf part of my car and I managed to get the G off and take the sticky stuff off but you can still see the G outline. Is there anything I could do or is it gonna go away on its own. From far you can notice it up when you get really close you could see...
  4. M

Mud Flaps on Mk7

Has anybody bought these mud flaps and which color would look good on a black car? They have black and red? http://rokblokz.com/vw-golf-mk7-15.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

APR Tune MK7

I have a Mk7 1.8 T Auto. In the upcoming weeks I wanna do a APR tune. I was wondering what other things/mods can I do to get the most out of mine car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

New Wheels Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

You can also use plasti dip Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

Euro Plates

Wondering does anybody have euro plates on their car in il. I seen a couple of VW that had the official German euro plates? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. M

2 Months with the mk7! Mods?

It's been 2 months since I had my mk7 1.8 LP and I managed to save up some money. I'm wondering what can do to my car without messing with the warranty? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

Wheels

Anybody in the Chicago Land Area have any 18in wheels for sale? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. M

JB1

Can you install JB1 on a TSI models? Also anybody know any places in the Chicago land area that could install it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. M

Rims for MK7 Golf SEL

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm looking to put some new rims on my mk7. I was wondering does anybody know any rims that are good quality and not that expensive. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk