GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

First time back at VIR in 2 years

Nope. No clips but there weren't any on the stock pads either. They will get used but I had bought new rotors to go with them obviously making the job cost more. It had started to get annoying and embarrassing so I reinstalled the stock pads but left the new rotors on so when I switch back I'll...
  2. N

Never made it to VIR obviously. But I did the brake installation. Don't buy the Ferodo pads. They rattle in the calipers. The are 3mm too narrow at the ears. Ran them on a few hot laps at Dominion. They work really well. I was happy with it But on the street the rattle.. Pagid next I guess.
  3. N

Another auto-x thread

So with crank walk, what clutch is the one to get?
  4. N

Ill try and remember to post here and let you know when Im going. You can also connect with me on Facebook. Zach Mickle or @Podium804
  5. N

VCDS Track/AutoX Mods

Thank you GTIfan99 production is 4/18 probably too late
  6. N

VCDS Track/AutoX Mods

is there a chart like this for an 18? Its my understanding that Starting Vibration is now under Rough Road or something. Id like to do exactly what you did Mini7
  7. N

Gvazquez, : I'm a Driving instructor for the US State Department. It is a dream job for sure.
  8. N

This coming March 28-29 Ill be in the Instructor/HPDE4 group at VIR. I recently picked up an 18 GTI SE manual. Plans are basic brake upgrades DS2500 ft and rear and some RBF600 , and give her a go. I am not out of practice by any means. i'm on track everyday for my job but just first time in...
  9. N

Adjustable dampers/shocks for autox

Tc Kline had a listing externally adjustable KONI. You cant find it on their site, but only through a link that was posted.( No idea where I saw that. Sorry) Unfortunately they no longer make them. It could be worth a call anyway. You never know.
  10. N

RacingLine Golf MK7 Oil Cooler

Is there anything in this picture that you can see that's helpful? I was a guest of LIQUI MOLY/ FCP during the VIR event last year and took a few engine bay shots.
  11. N

Since we have the Factory built TCR race cars, which have solved the issue. One would think to just copy exactly what they have done. They are faster and will generate more G's than we can ever hope to. Whos got a connection at FCP or VW Motorsport?
  12. N

Are you going with the iABED pan or something else? I can't find much real world data on it. I like the idea of solving several issues at once. Even if its expensive.