GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Fuel suction pump help pls

It’s a stretch but has anyone unplugged the evap canister all together? I need to drive car for work and if I can get pump replaced, I’d still need to wait for evap canister to ship to me. So wondering if I dump this one out and unplug it, will it cause major issues? I feel like people that...
  2. A

Is20 wastegate

Well good news lol I remember diggs on another post told someone 8-10 threads for their turbo setup and I said f it and did the same to guess. Well the my wg is sitting at 3.7 from that lol and adaptation worked. Damn lucky guess or everyone should follow that advice*
  3. A

I don’t know a Christine but she’s horrible for this lol
  4. A

I didn’t open the driver door other than the back doors, I learned from this mistake too lol
  5. A

My tank basically drained since this happened lol (I only started with a quarter of a tank anyways). Since you’re the man to get info on here usually, maybe you can answer me this or help me understand what just happened. Car stopped leaking like I previously said before and I cleaned it all...
  6. A

Thanks man! Just ordered it hopefully I’ll have my car up and running here soon again. Need to buy a canister filter again though since this one is flooded and messed up
  7. A

The pump is located on lpfp side so I’m good to get to it
  8. A

Yea a 2016. I took a bore scope to tank just know I saw it right behind th lpfp. It looks 90% the same as pics but the fuel kinda distorted the bottom lol but I’m pretty sure I can get to it easily. Any tips to take off bracket? These clips on this car seem easy for most people but man I have...
  9. A

Because last time I had car at dealer it took them forever to get my car back lol and if it will only take me 1 hour to do the job, I’d rather do it myself since I already have car apart again (except fuel pump still in at this moment). I found the part number now and it looks easy to replace...
  10. A

I know this part is cheap but can it be bought separately from the tank? I just installed vortex with lpfp and all supporting mods and went for my logging. Everything was running perfect until after a wot pull and fuel started purging from passenger rear tire. I already been thru this twice...
  11. A

Is20 wastegate

Good stuff man! Sorry I don’t get on her much and didn’t even realize there was a link lol but I like the post and very informative for dumb people like me lol I appreciate you taking the time and posting that with pics
  12. A

Is20 wastegate

I’m going to have to try this then, I appreciate the feedback man!
  13. A

CT’s fmic conversion to bi cooler?

Yea i have eqt lpfp, mpi kit, and sensors with my vortex XL (among other supporting mods) so hoping to push it a little with boost
  14. A

Good to know, i appreciate the feedback on that
  15. A

I just figured running a twin setup would make car run better in Texas heat but I could be wrong lol I already have the cts installed and it runs about 10 deg above temps but after a bit on hot days it definitely gets closer to 20 above (around this mark so far). I’m installing a vortex this...
  16. A

Is20 wastegate

I never had to try this before but all the research I’ve been doing says that the is20 wastegate stays open until idle (I think it was) so the only way to calibrate/adjust it was to have engine on(?) I know the is38 ones you can just install and twist it until it hits the right numbers. Pls let...
  17. A

Is20 wastegate

Going to transfer my wastegate off my is20 to my new vortex xl. I know it will work out but has anyone tried not installing dp and calibrating by holding the waste gate closed? I really don’t wanna have to adjust it with engine on and pipe heating up while I’m doing it lol so looking for any...
  18. A

Yea after some research I noticed a lot of the hoses out there are definitely different shaped due to the cts opening being where they are. Idk if I can’t find a way to do it, I might just get a full location replacement. I’ll see if I can find something close like the arm one to try out. I...
  19. A

Has anyone successfully turned a cts fmic into a bi cooler? Basically just looking for the piping that would make this work. I know I know full location is better but I already own the cts and have it installed so this seems to be a cheaper option to find piping to fit. There’s plenty of 3rd...
  20. A

Drive mode/Traction control button not functioning

Sorry buddy just replied on other post here, but havnt logged on in a bit here so didn’t see the response to my question until now