GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AlexLynch

Audi Rotors

Looking to sell the original wheels from the TTRS I just bought. They do have curb rash (not done by me). Though, they could all easily be repaired. It would be a few hundred dollars to be refinished, but you could easily repair these yourself. There are no deep gouges. I decided to go with...
  2. AlexLynch

FS: ECS 20mm Spacers w/ Bolts

$55 shipped to the cont. US SOLD
  3. AlexLynch

FS: Eurodyne Powertap Flash Tool

Like new, in box. No credits. $100 shipped. Save yourself $100. SOLD
  4. AlexLynch

FS: GTI Stock Shifter

OEM GTI Shifter $40 shipped. Like new condition.
  5. AlexLynch

FS: Euro Auto Headlight Switch Conversion Kit

http://www.uspmotorsports.com/Lighting/Switches/RFB-Automatic-Headlight-Conversion-Kit-MK7-Golf-GTI.html This is exactly what I have for sale. Like new. Only selling because I have since sold my car. $65 shipped to cont. US SOLD
  6. AlexLynch

2016 GTI 2Dr Manual

2016 GTI 2DR MT Stage 2 Just looking to see if anyone is interested in my 2016 GTI. Not looking to sell to someone just looking to find the best deal. This car is in like-new condition. No swirls! Engine and clutch were properly broken in, and I never push my car before the oil is at least 190...
  7. AlexLynch

Stock Clutch & Flywheel

Just looking to see if anyone is looking for an OEM clutch to replace theirs. Clutch had 7800 miles on it when I replaced it. The car went stage 1.5 at 6000 miles. Never slipped, but I did my DP and Stage 2 clutch at the same time. Asking for $75 + shipping. It's boxed and ready to ship...
  8. AlexLynch

Pre Cut Window Tint Kit

This kit was ordered from invisiblemask.com It is a high quality tint, 35% for 2DR Mk7 Golfs I paid $85 + tax for the kit, but ended up going another route. I'm asking $60 shipped.
  9. AlexLynch

FS: Austins

Great condition. No curb rash. Removed at 4k miles. Looking to get $600 + shipping for wheels obo or $850 for wheels and tires local buyers only Sorry for the less than great pictures. https://goo.gl/photos/FciapqBesb4F8gfa7 SOLD
  10. AlexLynch

FS: 2016 GTI Stock Downpipe

Stock downpipe with only 7k miles. $100 + shipping or local pickup https://goo.gl/photos/FciapqBesb4F8gfa7
  11. AlexLynch

FS: 2016 GTI Stock Intake

Not sure if anyone's going to want this, but $50 + shipping. Great condition, removed at 5k miles. https://goo.gl/photos/FciapqBesb4F8gfa7 SOLD
  12. AlexLynch

FS: Eurodyne PowerTap with credits

I tried posting this before, but didn't get many real responses. I have been holding onto my Eurodyne tune for when it was released for 2016 models. I've given up on waiting and am going to go with the JB1 for now. I'm asking for $580 shipped to 48 states, or a JB1 trade + $200. (Please do not...
  13. AlexLynch

Eurodyne tune for JB1

I have a brand new Eurodyne Powertap Flash tool with all 8 credits. I have not used the tune because the tune for 2016 models has not been released yet. I've decided to put the money elsewhere for now(probably a bull-x downpipe), so I am looking to do a trade plus $300 on your end. That means...
  14. AlexLynch

FS: Eurodyne Powertap Flash tool w/ credits

So, I bought this from USP a while ago, assuming the tune for the 2016 models would be released soon... Well, I guess I assumed wrong because it sounds like it's going to be some time before Eurodyne cracks the ECUs. So, just seeing if anyone would be interested in buying it from me to help me...
  15. AlexLynch

Euro switch coding

This should be something easy to fix, but I haven't been able to find anyone else post about it. I installed the euroswitch a few months ago. Say I'm driving in the morning and it's dark and foggy. The lights are in auto with the switch pulled out. As it gets brighter, if I forget to push the...
  16. AlexLynch

Helix Headlight - 1400 miles - $190

SOLD
  17. AlexLynch

Tail lights from BEC Auto

I know a lot of people on the forum are always looking to purchase the Eurospec LED tail lights. They actually match the rest of the car, and they look great. However, if you are looking to purchase them right now, you might want to avoid BEC. I ordered my set on October 18. I had no idea they...
  18. AlexLynch

OEM GTI Tail lights 260 shipped

OEM Tail Lights from GTI $140 Original driver-side tail lights from 2016 GTI. They were only on the car for 700 miles. Packed and ready to ship! $60 + shipping and paypal fees.
  19. AlexLynch

GTI Grille 120 shipped

GTI Grille 100 shipped SOLD
  20. AlexLynch

Inspection without sidemarkers

Hi everyone. It's been just 1 week since I bought my GTI, and I'm loving it. In my area it was very hard to find a 2dr manual, especially in the color I wanted. I loved the car, but it didn't have the light package. I decided to install the helix eurospec headlights with a morimoto HID kit. I'm...