GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. cougercruiser1

034 Motorsport camber & roll ball joints

I purchase the 034 Motorsport ball joint kit last week, installed them and realized I needed positive camber and not negative to fix my tire tread issue. 🤦🏻‍♂️ There’s a whopping 15 miles of drive time on them. $120 shipped, my loss your gain...
  2. cougercruiser1

Thudding/Whomping

Hi Everyone, I have a 2016 GTI Autobahn DSG that I've been experiencing an ongoing problem with my inner front tires wearing. At low speeds I can hear a low whomping. At speeds above 55mph I can hear/feel a slight thudding. This thudding sound gets progressively worse with time and as the tires...
  3. cougercruiser1

WTB DCC Shocks/Struts

Looking for new or lightly used DCC Shocks/Struts for 2016 GTI
  4. cougercruiser1

Santiago Replicas weight?

Does anyone own Santiago replica rims that can provide the weight of the rim? I read anything over 29lbs per rim will cause damages.
  5. cougercruiser1

3m scotchgard pro / Xpel ultimate price?

Has anyone gotten their car fully wrapped in 3m scotchgard pro or Xpel ultimate? If so, what did it cost you?
  6. cougercruiser1

Door handle scratch protector?

I recently purchased a new MK7 and I'm noticing scratch marks developing behind the outside door handles. Can anyone recommend a good clear protector that goes behind the door handles?
  7. cougercruiser1

Mk7 Dealer Price drop?

Anyone seen any price drops caused by the scandal going on? I'm waiting for the perfect time to buy my new MK7 :cool:
  8. cougercruiser1

0-60 Times

Hi all! I wanted to know what owners of modified Mk7's were reporting for their 0-60 times? Please list your mods along with your timing. Thanks!