GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. X

What did you do to your mk7 today?

VWR springs. I also installed a Neuspeed P-Flo intake the other day, but today I noticed it jiggles around quite a bit. Not sure if something is loose or the OEM turbo inlet broke somehow...
  2. X

I spent way too much money on parts today... VWR springs with flush kit spacers, Nuespeed intake and a NewSouth boost gauge with an Aeroforce defrost vent pod.
  3. X

Soundaktor Wanted (yes, really)

Looking for a Soundaktor from an MK7 GTI. I imagine there's a pile of these sitting on a shelves in garages across the country. If you've removed yours and don't want it any more, let's talk.
  4. X

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Cars (been driving since 2000): 1991 Pontiac Grand Am LE Coupe (QUAD-4 H.O. 5 Speed) 1978 Monte Carlo (hopped up Corvette 350) 1996 Dodge Stratus (P.O.S.) 1997 Ford Thunderbird LX (4.6L V8) 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS (first new car) 2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 2002 Camaro SS SLP (w/ factory 345hp CME...
  5. X

WTB: Soundaktor (yes, really)

Looking for a Soundaktor from a Mk7 GTI. Preferably in the U.S. to keep shipping reasonable.
  6. X

Installed short shift kit, bushings and removed the clutch delay valve. I know this going to sound like marketing nonsense, but the whole shift process feels much sportier, now!
  7. X

Air blows out dash vents when set to floor

Has anyone else noticed that if you set the heater to blow out the floor vents only, there's still a LOT of air coming through the dash vents on the far right and far left sides? No air at all through the center vents. I find this odd. Normally I'd assume it was to try and keep the side...
  8. X

I had to order a new bolt to move the US Millworks front plate mount from my old car, installed that this morning. So glad I didn't have the dealership drill the bumper.
  9. X

Abschied alt, hallo neue

Traded a 2014 Porsche Boxster S in for a Mk7 GTI. The Porsche is an AMAZING car, but obviously expensive. Unsurprisingly, everything about driving it is better than the GTI, but it had better be for the price. So many sensations, sounds and connection to the car and the road that the VW just...
  10. X

Why I think my GTI is better than the Camaro SS I just rented...

I had just picked up my GTI a couple of days before leaving for Key West. For our last day there, I wanted to rent a convertible and drive up the Keys to do a little exploring, and I upgraded to a 2015 Camaro SS convertible. I'm a muscle car guy, I love converitbles and V8s... and I was...
  11. X

Tracking orders from Mexico?

Does anyone have any info on how to track a factory order from Mexico? I know our U.K. counterparts have a nice site to track their car's progress, but us in North America have to do with more sleuthing. Any threads I've found seem to be old and deal with cars coming from Germany. I'm told my...