GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

loose brake and slow kick down!

Thanks again Sandman! i think i know what you're talking about: it's the "Mode" button on the lower end of the console, next to the gear. looks like a car in vector? If this is it, i unfortunately don't have it. However, i have the D/S option so if i lower the gear to the maximum, it shifts in...
  2. K

Thanks a lot Sandman for your answer :) In regards to the comfort mode or sport mode, i still don't know how to change it. is it in the Driver assist settings?
  3. K

HELP! Loose brakes and slow kick down!

Hello Guys! I just received my GTI MK7 2015 a couple of days ago. it's brand new and was 0KM when i received it. However, i am having a couple of small problems and wanted your opinion about whether this is normal or should i be scared and contact the dealer. I am having troubles with the...
  4. K

Hello Guys! I just received my GTI MK7 2015 a couple of days ago. it's brand new and was 0KM when i received it. However, i am having a couple of small problems and wanted your opinion about whether this is normal or should i be scared and contact the dealer. I am having troubles with the...