GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Anyone have issues ordering from CTS?

I placed an order on the 16th and have received nothing. No tracking, no email explaining why I've not gotten/heard/seen anything in 13 days. I emailed them last week... nothing. I've called 6 times today... nothing.
  2. J

APR Stage 1 2.3 beta

I've read that the "flutter" on APR's tune was introduced in version 2.2, so I requested the 2.3 beta last Friday when I got my tune. It still has the flutter, but APR emailed me back and said there is a newer version (I'm guessing it released Monday?) of the 2.3 beta (and DSG update) that...
  3. J

Golf R (2) near Columbus, OH for sale

The salesman I dealt with just sent me a text to let me know they're ordering two new R's for the dealership and wanted me to mention it to people here so you get the first shot at them if wanted. Byers in Columbus. Ask for Sean McKinney. He's awesome. I still talk with him at least 2-3 times a...
  4. J

FS: Forge BOV

Forge BOV. $175 shipped in the CONUS. Decided to go back to stock DV. :) Please PM. I don't check back in threads often.
  5. J

Snowstorm of 2016!

I live on the east coast and we got around 12-16" of snow last night and this morning. I haven't driven my R in snow yet so I was pretty interested to see how well it would do. Wow! Pretty sure there's a tank hidden in this thing somewhere. My car was surrounded by snow drifts, so it was...
  6. J

Tune thread...

Just curious if a thread exists that compares tunes head to head? Stage 1 HP/torque, Stage 2, DSG, requirements, etc? I've never seen one and I figured one existed, but I can't find on via search. If not, we need to get one going.
  7. J

Aftermarket wheels + tire pressure sensor

I just purchased new wheels and having the car go crazy every time I start it up is quickly getting annoying. How do I get a tire pressure sensor kit for aftermarket wheels? Kinda clueless on this.
  8. J

OEM wheels and tires - 2016 R

19" Cadiz wheels and tires - 2016 R Only had my car a month and a half to two months now. Still in great shape. I just went with aftermarket wheels and Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 tires. I'll have these available to ship by next week. (Wont have my tires in until tomorrow but cant get off...
  9. J

Best all weather tire... 235/35/19?

I've searched in various forums and sites, nothing too conclusive. Anyone have any opinions?
  10. J

GLI 30 Edition and the 2016 R

Few new updates :)
  11. J

Mk7 R w/ new LED tails. ;)

So much better than US Spec OEM tails!! http://imgur.com/a/EmoLW
  12. J

DCC issue

When I click "Mode" to select from Comfort/Racing/Normal/Individual, nothing pops up on my touch screen. All I get is a popup on the HUD (between gauges) showing what mode I'm currently in. It doesn't even show what mode I'm in on the top left of the touch screen. Just started this morning. I've...
  13. J

WTB: CarGo blocks

Anyone have any? I see some of here, but they're pick up only. :( PM please. :)
  14. J

Piano black interior

Is there anyway to take the trim off by itself? I don't have my R yet, but I already want that changed. Just the pictures I've seen from others is enough to drive me crazy with that dust/fingerprint magnet piano black trim. I'm thinking maybe plastidip if it separates in a way I can do that. If...