GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

Identify this side skirt?

Anyone know who makes this?
  2. Z

Post Mk7's running 245/35/19s

There is a thread in R Discussion about R's running 245/35/19s, but it would be great to see other Mk7's running this setup. Pics from the other thread: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18334 Please post specs if possible. TSW Bathurst, stock suspension: Blue R, specs are...
  3. Z

Those who are tuned Stage 1/2, JB1+...traction issues?

I wanted to hear from people who are tuned how they feel about the traction they are getting and what type and size tires you are on? How about you guys that are tuned on 235/35/19s?
  4. Z

245/40/18 + VWR springs fit... but 245/35/19 don't?

We have seen multiple GTI owners successfully running 245/40/18 18x8.5 et45 on VWR springs without a problem... on wide-running PSS and Star Specs no less. However, everyone on 19's seems to be running 235/35/19 19x8.5 et45, and I have spoken to a few people that have encountered rubbing on VWR...
  5. Z

Stock suspension & aftermarket wheels: Let's see em!

For those who may be considering staying at stock ride height due to poor road conditions. Tire sizes and wheel diameter/width/offsets/spacers appreciated!
  6. Z

Wheels Q

Bump for this question of running 245/35/18 on an 8.5 or 9 inch wheel on a GTI with VWR springs without rubbing? And what offsets front and rear?
  7. Z

235/40/18's and lowered pics? Rubbing?

Haven't been able to find any pics of this setup and was also curious if it rubbed. Stock wheels if possible.
  8. Z

Any tuned GTI owners near Thousand Oaks or Malibu?

I am thinking of picking up a new GTI but am new to VW and was curious if someone nearby wouldn't mind taking me for a ride in their tuned GTI? I have had a couple Ford Lightnings, M3's, a C6 vette, and a V8-swapped FD3S RX-7 so I know an untuned GTI test drive at the dealer is likely going to...