GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Helix Dongle

Just wanted to know if anyone needed to use the dongle to program their Helix Sub? I ponied up the rental from the thread and it arrives on Friday and I'll most likely be sending it back out on Monday afternoon. Please PM me if you need to use it and you can swing by. The more people that want...
  2. S

4 dr Roof Rack, Cargo Box, and Fairing

I no longer have my 2015 GTI so I have to part ways with my cargo box setup. It was a work horse and has no cracks or major damage, it does however have some scrapes on the top which are cosmetic. The valet at a hotel thought it had clearance when it did not and something scraped up the top...
  3. S

HPA Core Interlock Mount - Review

First off this is one of very few posts I've made on this forum. I've been on here since I got my MK7 back in October of 2014, but haven't done a lot of writing on here. I've sent a hand full of PM's to some folks who have given me great insight into their experiences, hence why I want to share...
  4. S

Niche Wheels... Targa or Misano?

Need your opinion please! Replacing my Austins with one of these and would prefer some feedback. Sizes will be: 18x8 ET 42 wrapped in 235/40/r18's Thanks again!
  5. S

Concave Wheels - 18 to 19

So I'm looking to find a set of concave wheels for about 800-900 total for wheels and I'll worry about tires once the decision on the wheel is made. I am truly attracted to 5-7 spoke with a concave set. Any help would be great! Even recommendations to save money too! Also, prefer black or gloss...
  6. S

If you had a $1300 APR credit...

So I have a $1300 APR credit and would like to know peoples opinions on the best way to use it. MK7 GTI 4dr. Thanks for your help. Car has -0- mods at the moment.