GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

billet filter housing for tdi?

So does anybody know if there is a billet filter housing available for the tdi anywhere?
  2. C

dimmer schematic

Does anyone have the schematic for the interior light dimmer on the mk7 golf? I want to install the mk4 jetta dimmer with the headlight level control but the mk4 has 3 wires as apposed to the 5 on the mk7. Thanks in advance.
  3. C

18z brembos on tdi

Confirmed 18z brembos are direct bolt ons for mk7 tdi. I used the MB GL450 350mm rotors with hubcentric rings as shown on this thread: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5830375-Brembo-18Z-6-piston-brake-upgrade.-DIY-BBK-write-up.-Big-brakes-for-under-a-grand Everything on this thread...
  4. C

adding led's to cargo area

So I added a pair of oem style licence plate led housings to the rear hatch to perfectly illuminate the cargo area. I had to cut couple of rectangular holes in the the plastic cover for the rear hatch. The results look great. Looks oem and you can't even tell it didn't leave the factory that...
  5. C

need help with fog light install!

So I finally got around to finishing the fog light install on my mk7 golf u.s model. I installed everything needed and finally got my micro can cable, just to find out that front fog lights are not supported by my BCM. Can somebody please tell me what bcm I need to make this happen! Also any...
  6. C

removing fuel nozzle restrictor on tdi

Here's how to remove the fuel nozzle restrictor on a tdi with out damaging it. Caution, only remove this restrictor if you know you will be the only person fueling your tdi because you don't want somebody else putting gasoline in your 10k fuel system. The big diesel high flow nozzle still will...
  7. C

another hid thread

Hello everyone, I'm new to the golf world. I finally got my mk7 tdi base model a few weeks ago after years a hesitation. Believe it or not my wife was the one who convinced me to finally buy something nice for myself. I absolutely love the car and I have zero regrets. The only thing is that...