GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Coast-to-Coast Road Trip

You can follow along on YouTube :)
  2. T

my tuned GTI suffered a catastrophic engine failure...

C’mon OP! We want to know how this tale ends.
  3. T

my tuned GTI suffered a catastrophic engine failure...

Did you tune the second engine? If so, why has it lasted so much longer than the first one?
  4. T

Just went apr stage 1 + dsg tune

Thanks for the explanation :) I am an absolute n00b at this stuff, but I do find it fascinating.
  5. T

Ah okay, thanks! I've used VCDS once before and you're right, it is a pain. Why can't you do any monitoring with the AccessPort if you have an APR tune?
  6. T

After reading this thread, has anyone ever monitored an APR stage 1 car for knock with an AccessPort?
  7. T

Another one bites the dust

Fair enough! It certainly sounds like you're going into it with your eyes open this time. A friend of mine had an 8P Audi S3 Stage 2+ which lunched the engine due to oil starvation and he did it all over again with a new crate engine and didn't regret it for a second :) I'm waiting for Cobb to...
  8. T

Another one bites the dust

Damn, fair play. A tune blew up your engine so you're tuning it again? Are you not worried about the risk?
  9. T

Burger Motorsports JB1 (UK)

Hi all. I am selling my Burger Motorsports JB1 piggyback for the EA888 Gen3 engine. The device is less than 2 months old and has been on my car for 500 miles. It delivers really strong performance, and has an advantage over competing products by being able to control fueling because it has 4...