GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

WTB: MK7 GTI Stock Suspension

Found what I needed. Thanks! Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
  2. F

Emissions testing w/Bull X Catted DP and ED Tune

I'm trying to get my car to pass Missouri State Emissions testing. I have failed 2x now, first on Eurodyne Stage 2, then on 1.5. It's failing due to "Cat. Conv Unsupported-Programming error". It passes all readiness checks, except it said Catalytic Converter: Unsupported. I only drove on the...
  3. F

Massive smoking on hard right hand corner at autocross... Cause???

I tried autocrossing my '15 GTI yesterday and was getting a ridiculous amount of white smoke out of the exhaust on a hard right turnaround. Car smoked like a train on the same corner 3 out of five runs, and seemed to lose power coming out of that corner on the 5th run, so I limped in and shut...
  4. F

Front camber -.7/-1.4 degrees... Does anyone else have this much difference l/r ?

Finally got around to getting my car aligned, and my front camber is -.7/-1.4 in front. The only way to adjust it is to basically loosen all four subframe bolts and shift the subframe. Does anyone else have this much camber difference in front, and if so, have you tried to adjust it? I'm...
  5. F

Front Strut Diameter for Coilovers, US Spec GTI, 50mm or 55mm?

I ordered a set of ST XTA coilovers and now I'm wondering whether I have the 50mm or 55mm front strut clamp. The car is a November build date, Autobahn DSG, non-PP. I don't have access to my car right now, and should be installing them next week. I'm really hoping i have the 55mm version...
  6. F

Will 17x9 +50 with 255/40/17's fit?

Just picked up a '15 Autobahn DSG GTI up a couple weeks ago. This I've settled on installing ST X Coilovers, now looking for wheels. Really interested in the TSW Bathurst, most likely 17x9 +50, with 255/40/17 PSS. Just not certain that the inside will clear the strut. Anyone run anything...