GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

BF Goodrich g-Force Sport Comp 2 235/40R18 91

Selling a set of BF Goodrich g-Force Sport Comp 2 235/40R18 91 on my GTI. I'm selling my GTI soon. I have at least 85% of tread left. As you can see, the rear tires are almost new. The front tires have good tread but the sidewall shows signs of wear. Good tires with lots of grip for summer and...
  2. R

BF Goodrich g-Force Sport Comp 2 235/40R18 91

Selling a set of BF Goodrich g-Force Sport Comp 2 235/40R18 91 on my GTI. I think I have at least 85% of tread left. As you can see, the rear tires are almost new. The front tires have good tread but the sidewall shows signs of wear. Good tires with lots of grip for summer and autocross. I'm...
  3. R

Selling used Ed's headlights

Hello, I'm selling Ed's Headlights MK7 GTI Style It includes Ed's headlights GTI style+ Hylux HID ballast + Morimoto Elite 5500k HID + lightning package grill. I purchased the headlights 2 years ago. Everything is in good condition. Replaced both ballast and morimoto HID light bulbs about...
  4. R

Buying soundaktor

Mine has been water damaged and I actually like the fake sound.. please don't judge me. Anyone willing to sell their soundaktor for $25, please pm me. Paypal only. I will pay shipping.
  5. R

buzzing sound from your soundaktor in sports mode

Since last summer, I had a rattling/buzzing sound from my soundaktor. I thought it was coming from my dashboard or windowshiled or even my rear mirror. I spent almost 3 months trying to find where the noise was coming from. I took it to dealer, they claimed that there is no report about...
  6. R

Damage to bumper

Someone scratched my bumper when I was grocery shopping. It doesn't look super bad but the surface is pretty rough and uneven. What should I do? I'm thinking about wet sanding with 3000 grit and then repaint using touch up. Any suggestions?
  7. R

gti mk7 clutch noise?

My GTI has the same clutch noise as the GTI in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmQHLg0hsdM The noise is coming from the driver's side and bottom. It gets worse when at 1500~2000 rpm. Anyone know where this noise is coming from?
  8. R

Installing HID, battery cable bolt?

Hi How did you guys connect your HID to the battery? I was going to unscrew the bolt that is connecting the + cable and the battery but it looks like the bolt can't be unscrewed completely I connected the hid kit to the fuse box instead but the cover cannot be closed completely. How did you...
  9. R

Can someone please help? Hood can't be opened

Hi I was changing OEM headlights to Eds headlight. While doing it i think i disconnected the hood cable that allows me to open the hood from inside. Without knowing that i closed the hood before i put the grill back on to move my car. When i tried to open the hood to put the grill back on, i...
  10. R

Please help! Hood locked

Hi I was changing OEM headlights to Eds headlight. While doing it i think i disconnected the hood cable that allows me to open the hood from inside. Without knowing that i closed the hood before i put the grill back on to move my car. When i tried to open the hood to put the grill back on, i...
  11. R

Getting a new car tomorrow-what to inspect?

Hi all, I got a call from my dealer tonight that my GTI will be ready to be picked up tomorrow morning. This is my first new car. I do not really know what to inspect a new vehicle besides checking the paint and gaps. What should I look at while doing the inspection? Thanks!
  12. R

Ed's headlights. Morimoto HID VS BEC HID?

Hi I just got a GTI S model without lightning package because there was no GTI with lightning package available. I'm looking to get Ed's headlights with HID Does anyone know the difference between Bec HID kits and Morimoto HID kit? It looks like the wires of Morimoto is more thicker than that...