GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Gti vs 04 turbo 350z

My buddy and I were headed up to a big car meet yesterday around lunch and had been caught in light traffic for quite some time, finally reached the exit for a different interstate which opened up to 3 lanes and not another car in sight, except for a group of Hondas going to the same meet. We...
  2. N

What did you do to your mk7 today?

installed stage 2 daily BFI clutch and light weight flywheel. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. N

I'm in Mooresville/Charlotte area Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. N

Mk7 apr1 vs 08 335i

Yesterday on the way home from Tuner Evolution, me and my buddy decided to do a few runs together. Mk7 4dr se stage1 apr with apr intake, 6mt 08 335i coupe stock besides intake, auto Did a few pulls from about 55-100. First I started in 4th and by around 98mph I let off and he was at my back...
  5. N

It does a little bit, I can hear slightly more turbo noise and I can feel a little bit more power Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. N

put my apr intake on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. N

Mk7 gti apr stage 1 vs rsx

So the other night I was in the way home and I saw some bright hids coming up quick behind me and he was jumping in and outta traffic until he got right up on me and got on the highway. Upon entering the highway he flew into the other last and went speeding past only to drop back right beside...
  8. N

Official Tornado Red GTI / Golf Thread

my mk7.. as of right now stock with exception of apr stage 1. Looking for wheels atm.