GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

SOLD Cadiz 18" w/Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 225/40/R18 winter set

Thank you for the response. I live in CT but work in The Bronx; was hoping you weren't too too far. I'll get back to you for sure if I can pull it off.
  2. S

SOLD Cadiz 18" w/Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 225/40/R18 winter set

Hey! Two questions: 1. Are these still available? 2. How far are you from the GW Bridge? Thanks, Ryan
  3. S

FS Helix Subwoofer with Harness

Are you available tomorrow at all (before 2pm)?
  4. S

What is your typical availability during the week (like next week)?
  5. S

Oh nice. I'm in Danbury. With that being said, I don't know when I will be out your way. Any chance I can pay and we can work out a later date for pickup?
  6. S

Thanks for the info Thanks for the info! I recently bought a 2020 SE (without the Fender audio system) and the speakers sound really bad, lol. I've been trying to mess with the very limited EQ on board and read some good stuff about the Helix.
  7. S

Hey! Been looking for one of these. Where are you located?
  8. S

FS (1) OEM 19" Cadiz Wheel (Local Pickup Western CT)

Hey, Selling a spare 19" Cadiz Wheel that has been sitting in my garage since I sold my 2015 Golf R a couple years ago. I prefer local pickup (I live in Danbury, CT) $150 (I also have (2) Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 for sale, too)
  9. S

Stock Exhaust and Downpipe

Local Pick-up only (Currently live in Beacon, NY and Danbury, CT but work in Nanuet, NY so pick-up area is decent). Been sitting on a stock exhaust and stock downpipe for a while. I'm moving, and don't want to take them with me. $500 for both. Images later this week. PM for more info!
  10. S

What's up with this 2-stage accelerator?

As a first time Volkswagen/Golf/DSG owner, I was rather surprised when, to my surprise, I pushed through the threshold of the accelerator to find that there was more room to go. What's up with this? What's the point of a 2-stage accelerator? Any way to negate this? Thank, Ryan
  11. S

Lil Oryx White action!

So, I was browsing AutoTrader for local listings, and whilst navigating the sea of Lapiz Blue 2015 R's I stumbled upon a newly listed Oryx White one that was only 44 miles away. Needless to say, I drove down to check it out, and within a few hours I had kissed my Focus ST goodbye and welcomed my...
  12. S

Let the wait begin...

I put an order in for a 2015 Oryx White with DCC and Nav. The only question I have is how long will it take to get this thing... The salesman seemed optimistic but was hesitant to give specifics. He said he wouldn't really have time frames until he put the order in. We drew up a sales contract...