GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Issues with JB4 Bluetooth

So a few weeks back I installed a jb4 and it works great. I’ve noticed however, the Bluetooth/app I’m having a problem with. So I connect the app and it works fine. Then randomly it’ll just disconnect. I’ll go to reconnect it and sometimes it reconnects, others it’ll say unable to successfully...
  2. F

Halp jb4 issue.

So I’m not super car smart and whatnot and just put in the jb4 with connect kit. I’m using the cool jb4 connector the one member here made to connect the jb4 to the firewall my question is where does this plus go? It’s not connecting to my app so I assume it needs to go somewhere? Sent from...
  3. F

How bad would the drone be?

I finally ordered a catted DP the other day. Hasn’t even arrived yet but on a local Facebook group someone posted a 3” magnaflow catback for $265. Seems like a hell of a deal but I’ve heard a lot of people talk about drone with aftermarket exhaust with a DP. Anyone have a magnaflow with a DP? If...
  4. F

Cons of secondhand JB4s?

Really want one and I see a couple go through the classified for pretty good deals but don’t know if it’s just not worth it to buy used with something like this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. F

WTB engine cover

Looking for an engine cover at a decent price. Dealership decided to lose mine and refuses to replace it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. F

Cheapest catted DP available?

I need a DP and as much as I wanna go with what’s cheaper (I.e catless) I don’t wanna deal with the smell or make my passengers deal with it. Is there a catted DP under say $500 ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk