GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Selling my Golf R

Hi MK7 South Westerners, I'm selling my Black Golf R and I'd prefer to sell it to an enthusiast. Check out my ad here
  2. N

2015 Golf R with DCC/Nav - Tucson, AZ $36,800

2015 Golf R with DCC/Nav - Tucson, AZ $36,000 Car Sold
  3. N

FS - GTI black mojo mats with "GTI" embroidered Tucson, AZ

As I wrote in another thread, I just traded in my basically new GTI for Golf R. I bought these mats because I liked them better than the monster mats. They are new and still in packaging. I will sell them for $70 shipped in the USA. Please feel free to contact me with questions or pictures...
  4. N

FS: Ed's MK7 Rep headlights with Kit for sale - Tucson, AZ

I did something crazy a week ago when I traded in my new MK7 GTI Pure White Autobahn (with only 650 mi) for a new black golf R (see pic below). Just before selling it I bought Ed's lights with the Morimoto HID kit. Now that I no longer have the car I am looking to unload the headlights and HID...
  5. N

Trade for an R?

Hi all, Advise needed! I recently bought a white PP autobahn but am considering trading in for an R (after reading all of your reviews)! My local dealer just informed me tonight that they are expecting an R by the end of the month that is unspoken for. Is it worth it? I'm going to lose some...
  6. N

R colors

Quick question that I can not easily find the answer to (and I performed a quick search)... What colors can I get the Golf R in the United States (both for the second allountment for '15 and the 2016)? For some reason I thought that it only came in Lapis Blue Matalic in the US... Was that just...