GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Tornado Red R [7.5]

Ordered 21/08/2017 Collected 02/01/2018 Golf R 7.5 3 Door DSG Tornado Red 19" Black Pretorias Dynaudio 90% Tint Black Mirrors
  2. N

August Ordering Thread

Couldn't find an August one, so here it is. Ordered a new MK7.5 car there on Friday past (18th August): Golf R - 3DR - DSG Tornado Red 19" Black Pretoria Alloys Options: Mirrors Painted Black Dynaudio Excite 90% Tint from B Pillar Back Estimated delivery is currently January '18 :) - order...
  3. N

Wing Mirror Indicators Dim?

Does anyone think their wing mirror indicators are really really dim during the day? I noticed it a few days back on my GTD.
  4. N

Spotify using Lightning Connector

Hi all, Just taken delivery of my new GTD today. I ran into a problem when trying to play Spotify off my iPhone through the lightning connector - it appears the car forces my phone into using the "Music" app rather than using Spotify, despite the fact Spotify is open and playing. The steering...
  5. N

VW UK Price Increase

Just heard from my dealer: Just incase anyone is surprised when they go to order one :D
  6. N

Has anyone from UK successfully tracked their ship?

I've read on certain forums that you can enter your VIN number on some of the cargo websites to find out what ship your car is on, and when its gonna make its way over from Germany - I've tried both K-Line Europe & Wallenius Wilhelmsen and neither of them are showing anything for my VIN. Has...
  7. N

Ambient Lighting

I've ordered a GTD, I have a few questions about the ambient lighting: 1) Does the ambient lighting go red in sport mode? 2) Are the footwell lights LEDs? 3) Are the footwell lights on both sides, or just the drivers side? 4) Is it possible to turn different parts off, ie: just the trim strips...
  8. N

VW Pricing Revision

Looked at the configurator today - on the entire golf range, you can now specify a "tech pack" which gives you pro nav and dynaudio for £1200, previously this would have cost you £2300. You can also pick a park pack which gives you multifunction colour display, rear view camera, and park assist...
  9. N

GTD Real Horsepower?

Has anyone done a rolling road test in a GTD? I've heard several guys from VW talking about it being like 190ish BHP on a rolling road, was just wondering whether its true or not. I've seen a few people post 7.1-7.3s 0-62 tests, when VW say its 7.5 - this 190bhp story would explain it surely...
  10. N

Nav Pro Price Difference?

This might be a stupid question, but does anyone know why Nav pro is £1700 on the GTD/GTI/R models, but is £1,015 on the lower spec ones?
  11. N

How long did your order take to appear on the tracker?

Hi all, Got my order number off the dealer, but when I enter it into the tracker, or try to add it to my account on VW.co.uk - I get: "We couldn't find your Volkswagen order number. Please check your 8 digit number and try again. If you continue to experience problems please email us at...
  12. N

Polo to Golf GTD Transition

Hi guys, Let me start off by saying I'm new to the forum, so hi guys! I'm Phil, from Northern Ireland. Hoping to do this journal to keep you guys updated and perhaps lean on some of you for mental support when the tracker sits at the same status for weeks on end :D Car Background: I used to...