GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Rennline stud conversion kit, good for 20mm spacers?

I was wondering if the rennline 60mm stud conversion is capable of running 20 mm spacers? Ecs has a 70 mm kit, that states it can handle spacers up to 20. I like the rennline ones better, but it does not state the max spacer size.
  2. D

Afe pro dry air filter

Sold
  3. D

Parts number request for right side view mirror

So i hit my r side view mirror and the clips that hold my blinkers in snapped. I have power folding mirrors and I can't seem to find the part number for the bottom part of the mirror. (entire black plastic piece) I was wondering if someone here can get me the part number? Thanks!
  4. D

klii motorwerkes plaid rear badge insert $10

Hello, I'm selling a mk7 plaid insert brand new never installed. this is a full circle, which means the rear emblem needs to be removed. $10 shipped. best way to reach me is through PM, i rarely check my posts. great way to give your mk7 a unique look...
  5. D

Fs: oem gti exhaust bay area

Hello, I have an oem gti exhaust for sale. It has 5783 miles on it before I bought an aftermarket exhaust. Left exhaust tip has a little scratch on it. Local pick up, exhaust is one piece don't want to ship. PM me an offer!
  6. D

Fs: USED Deautokey complete rear brake light set, fog and reverse. $110

Deautokey rear complete rear brake light set (4 bulbs), led reverse leds (2), and rear fog blub! Been on my car for about 2000 miles, then I bought led taillights! $110 for complete set! PM me!
  7. D

Power folding mirrors need maintenance?

Hello, I have a set of power folding mirrors for my mk7 and I was wondering if they need to be serviced? Ie diy lube. I noticed that they do not fold in evenl. (ones faster than the other).
  8. D

Vwr Springs installed, now rear clunking?

Hey guys I need some help! I just installed my vwr Springs for my gti tonight and everything seems to be ok. On my test drive, i noticed my rear end chunks a lot. It is constant clunking when going over minor bumps. Anyone know what I did wrong?
  9. D

Fs: Deautokey complete rear brake light set, fog and reverse. $160

Fs: USED Deautokey complete rear brake light set, fog and reverse. Deautokey rear complete rear brake light set, led reverse leds, and rear fog blub! Been on my car for about 2000 miles, then I bought led taillights! $120 for complete set! Or $100 without rear fog.
  10. D

Tips for engine bay detailing?

My engine bay is pretty dirty, I was wondering if anyone have any tips or tricks for making the bay look brand new again?
  11. D

the two hooks on the b pillar?

anyone know what those hooks are for? I thought it was a hook for your dry cleaning but there's one on the rear passenger handles.