GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Has Borla had Black Friday sales before?

I want to pick up the 3" cat-back (part #140750) and I can currently get an extra $50 off from Amazon, but being so close to Black Friday I am hesitant. I couldn't find any links to previous sales, anyone have any idea what to expect?
  2. M

FS: Austins + Wheels (SoCal/Valley)

Selling a set of stock Austins +Tires (Pirelli Cinturato P7 all season) Tires have ~9k miles and have been rotated Located in SoCal, local pickup only NOT SHIPPING OR BREAKING SET $700 OBO Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Injen Intake Video!

Finally got around to installing the injen intake on my GTI, and it seems that nobody has posted a decent video so i took one. It sounds fantastic, and i can hear it with the windows and soundaktor on. Gives off a great pshhh sound when you let off the gas. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/oGkcYg0TTH8
  4. M

Wanting to change my DRL to white light

Hey guys, So I got my mk7 GTI without the lighting package, and I'm really not a fan of the yellow DRL lights. Has anyone changed their DRL to a white color? If so, can you tell me the size and brand of bulb which is best? Also if anyone changed the headlights to white you can also include...