GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sage149

FS: JB1 for MK7/7.5 Golf R

For Sale: 10 month old JB1 unit in great condition and includes the data cable to connect to your PC for tuning changes. Works perfectly no issues just moving on to another tuning setup. George at Burger Motorsport provided excellent support during my time with it. Makes great power for the...
  2. sage149

FS: 2015 Golf R Exhaust

Selling a stock 2015 Golf R Exhaust. Includes: - Exhaust with Exhaust valve control units - Stock resonator with clamp - VW resonator delete pipe with clamp Will accept the best offer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. sage149

FS: ‘15 Golf R Exhaust

Stock 2015 Golf R Exhaust for sale. Also come with the stock resonator and the Audi resonator delete pipe. Best off will be accepted and will ship within the US only. Any interest? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. sage149

FS: ‘15 Golf R Exhaust

Stock 2015 Golf R Exhaust for sale. Also comes with stock resonator and Audi resonator delete pipe. Best offer will be accepted, will shop within the US only. Any interest? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. sage149

FS: JB1 For VW Golf R

Selling a JB1 for the Group 1: VW EA888 MQB Gen3 2.0T for 280hp, 293hp, 300hp and 310hp http://www.burgertuning.com/vw_volkswagen_Group1_JB1_tuner.html Only used for 1000 miles in excellent condition $300 plus shipping or best offer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. sage149

FS: 19" Cadiz Wheels with Bridgestone Used tires

For Sale: Stock Golf R Cadiz Wheels - 19"x8" ET50 5x112 - Aluminum/Gloss Black Used Bridgestone Potenza tires (approximately 20,000 miles on them) 235/35R-19 91Y Overall in excellent condition, with the exception that one wheel has a small scratch from a rock hit (see picture below). $1400...
  7. sage149

New CTS Turbo MQB Turbo Outlet Pipe

For Sale: CTS Turbo MQB Turbo Outlet Pipe Kit (15-16 A3,S3,GTI,Golf R) Brand New Part Number: CTS-IT-275 Includes: Silicone coupler 2 x hose clamps Installation hardware Upper turbo outlet pipe Lower turbo outlet pipe $190 shipped OR BEST OFFER Note: not compatible with factory air box...
  8. sage149

Golf R Intake Question

I was thinking yesterday about this topic and had a thought I wanted some opinions on. I want an intake for my R. Currently I am anxiously awaiting the Unitronic one to be released. I know there are several other alternatives APR, AWE, VWR, etc....available right now I am just not...
  9. sage149

Golf R's in Central Florida

For those in Central Florida, I got an email from Napleton Volkswagen of Orlando. They are expecting 2 Golf R's to come in the first week of May. I dealt with the Sanford one when I bought mine and had a good experience so if anyone is interested definitely contact them.
  10. sage149

Golf R Partner Program Restriction

Went to the Partner Program website and saw this: http://www.vwpartnerprogram.com/vw/partner/program/eligiblevehicles Link information below: Eligible Vehicles New and unused vehicles are eligible for purchase. Final vehicle availability is determined by the participating Dealers. It is at...
  11. sage149

VW Golf R Options List

Found these while browsing the net see next post. Enjoy....