GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

WTB: All clear tails

Looking to buy a set of tail lights like in the picture provided. I heard they were a rare sell and dont make them anymore. I've seen them on a couple of cars.
  2. M

WTB: Throttle Pipe

Looking for a throttle pipe upgrade. Does not matter the brand/company. As long as it comes with everything and is in good condition. Located in Ontario but willing to drive anywhere in Ontario/Quebec for the right price. Will also pay for shipping if in other provinces Shoot me a DM of what...
  3. M

WTB: Throttle pipe

Looking for a throttle pipe upgrade. Does not matter the brand/company. As long as it comes with everything and is in good condition. Located in Canada but will pay for extra shipping. Unless you live close to the Ontario border, then Ill pick up. Shoot me a DM of what you got.
  4. M

WTB: GTI Front bumper

Looking for a GTI Front bumper. Would prefer tornado red but would take any colour if its in good condition. Located in Ontario. Will travel anywhere in Ontario/Quebec. Shoot me a DM or post here with what you got. Thanks!
  5. M

WTB: Turbo Outlet Pipe

Looking for a turbo outlet pipe. Does not matter what brand it is. Shoot me a PM of what you got.
  6. M

WTB: GTI Front Bumper

Looking for a GTI Front bumper. Would prefer tornado red but would take any colour if its in good condition. Located in Canada, Will pay for extra shipping. Will also drive to pick up in the states along the border of Ontario. Shoot me a DM or post here with what you got. Thanks!
  7. M

WTB: LED Taillights with hardware

Looking to buy a set of LED tail lights with the harness included. Pretty much so its plug n play. Shoot me what you got. Im located in Canada but will pay extra if youre willing to ship. Can also meet in the states along the border of Ontario.
  8. M

5speed to 6speed swap.

Looking to swap the 5speed trans to a 6 speed. Now besides the transmission itself, what else would I need? Can I use the 5speed flywheel,clutch,pressure plate and axles? Or do I need to change all of that? I have a Stage 3 clutch kit in it right now so i hope I can use those atleast. Any info...
  9. M

Stage 3 Clutch Question

So I ordered a Stage 3 bully clutch for my 1.8 and they never gave the option of sprung or unsprung. So assuming it came sprung as shown in the picture. I received the clutch and I noticed there wasnt any springs on the clutch plate. Now I'm being told different things here. Like its a diaphragm...
  10. M

LF/WTB: Mk7 GTI Front bumper

Looking to grab a front bumper from a GTI. Perferrably red but will take any colour if its in good condition. Dont want anything damaged or cracked. Located in Ontario but will drive for the right price.
  11. M

IS20 or IS38?

So kind of stuck and ive done some research around here but couldnt find results without any e30 blend or anything like that. Reason I say that is cause in Canada its not at the pumps and its a bit of a pain. My goal is 300whp or more. I know guys have been running IS20 turbos with JB4 and...
  12. M

Mk7 IS20 Turbo NO WASTEGATE

Selling an IS20 (GTI) turbo with NO WASTEGATE. Can use your old wastegate no problem. Turbo has maybe seen 10kms. As you can tell it's pretty damn new. Perfect upgrade for anyone with a 1.8 golf. Bought the turbo and changed my mind. Any questions just ask. Price is OBO. 500CAD. Shipping...
  13. M

Mk7 IS20 Turbo NO WASTEGATE

Selling an IS20 (GTI) turbo with NO WASTEGATE. Can use your old wastegate no problem. Turbo has maybe seen 10kms. As you can tell it's pretty damn new. Perfect upgrade for anyone with a 1.8 golf. Bought the turbo and changed my mind. Any questions just ask. Price is OBO. 500CAD. Shipping...
  14. M

IS20 with IS12 WG?

So I have a IS20 Turbo with no WG but it was a steal and new. My question is, can I use my WG from my IS12 on the turbo? Not sure if you can buy a IS20 one or not but before I go and yank the turbo out. Thanks!
  15. M

FK Coilovers rear clunkin

Running on a new set of coilovers and I notice whenever I hit a bump or something, there is a loud clunk on both sides in the rear. Everything is installed correctly and tight. Spring isnt loose but it looks like the perches arent tight with the mounting point on the body. As in I can move the...
  16. M

FS: MK7 GTI h&R Ultralows w/ camber plates

FOR SALE: Mk7 GTI H&R Ultralows with everything included. REAL mint. Nothing wrong. Barely used. Come with camber plates and links. Plates alone are $300 and the coils new are 1400$ new. Looking to get $1300obo for them. Will ship at your expense. Located in Burlington, ON. (canada) Sent...