GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Golf R Canada - Ordering Next Week!

Hi All, Just received word from my dealer, I will be putting in my order for my 2016 R next week! Here is the email: "Hi Guys, They have announced the day for Golf R allocations. This will happen on Thursday next week (Feb 12) in the afternoon. This release date and time coincides with the...
  2. I

MT or DSG

Just looking to get some numbers on how many of each will be around. Personally I'm getting a MT because I just enjoy it (I'm well aware that the DSG will be faster, and that it will provide as much control - if not more). My current car is in the shop (I was rear-ended) and the loaner has...
  3. I

GLA 45 AMG vs Golf R

Has anyone had a test drive in this? I know its at a higher price bracket than the R, and with similar options (let alone at fully spec'd) it is much higher (here in Canada a fully spec'd model is around $66k)
  4. I

Golf R Canada - Specs From The Dealer

Hi all, I just received an email today from my Volks dealer here in Vancouver detailing some of the specs that we will see for the car. Nothing really new here but the troubling one, as some people have pointed out - no sunroof, not even as an option. "I am just touching base with you because...
  5. I

Speaker Specs

Anyone have specs/pics of the speakers? I will be looking into installing my current setup at some point - JL Audio C5 650 components (front), C5 650 coaxials (rear), HD 900/5. I imaging I'll need to whip up some spacers, more interested if there are coaxials or components in the rear.