GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HAB1

Wiring in dash cam help

Hi guys, so I have a black vue dashcam installed in the car, at the moment i have it plugged in the boot however I want to hard wire it to the fusebox. From googling and searching I have found the best way is to use a piggyback fuse :/ can anyone point me in the right direction of the correct...
  2. HAB1

Hit a pot hole :( and awful service from the tyre people.

After 2000 happy miles I hit a pothole. Caused the tyre to bulge in 3 places. The tyre fitters failed to turn up... Then brought the wrong tyre... Then brought the wrong tyre AGAIN... And has now taken the wheel away as their machine wasn't good enough, leaving me like this until the...
  3. HAB1

What is your occupation?

I also do a job people hate.... Fraud Investigator! I will catch you :)
  4. HAB1

Walking Dead

I am addicted to Walking Dead! Last few episodes have had me in shock, its brilliant. Roll on 9pm Monday (24 hours after America!)
  5. HAB1

Headlights when unlocking and locking car - Help

Hi everyone On my old mk5 GTI I could select how long the headlights stayed on when I locked the car at night, and also how long they stayed on when I unlocked it. Can anyone shed any light on whether I can do this on the GTD? At the moment the lights come on for 10seconds (ish) when I...
  6. HAB1

Today's Essex/North London Meet Photos

So today 3 of us met up for a little mini meet at North Weald Airfield. After sitting at the wrong cafe for half hour I managed to find Mark V and Ken (not sure on his username here)! Here are a few photos, was a really good day and the airfield is amazing in itself. I was slightly...
  7. HAB1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Hit 700 miles. Thats in 2 weeks (came on 114 as was drive to me) Nearly at the 1000
  8. HAB1

How do you take the key apart?

Both keys came with a standard black part where you attach the keyring but in the glovebox were two of these... Has anyone else managed to fit them or shall I go back to a dealer? Thanks Sent from my iPhone
  9. HAB1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Mine was delivered :) Will get photos up later.
  10. HAB1

GTD guys... 18's or 19's and why?

Ordered my GTD with the optional 19's but since being on here I get the impression many people haven't. Is this purely down to the cost or looks/comfort? For me price was an issue but the company car budget was quite generous so I could justify them!
  11. HAB1

August ordering thread...

Ordered mine 05/08/2014 Build week confirmed today as 07/09/2014 What are others getting? Starting to get a tad excited :D
  12. HAB1

Just ordered :D Exciting times... London/Kent

Just ordered the new company car, first brand new car which is exciting! GTD 3dr DSG in Carbon Grey with Nav Pro, Reverse Camera and 19's. Estimated delivery October, which is quick I think as I ordered it yesterday. Anyone else in the Bromley/Kent area?