GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Y

Issues with 2014 GTD

Hi guys, Geez been a long time since I was last here. Anyhow having had my 2014 GTD since new, its now developed a few issues and just wanted to get some advice as to what to do etc. Right so the warranty on the car ran out last july so no more warranty and was never offered an...
  2. Y

VW Service plans

Hi all, Havent posted much but been lurking alot. Anyhow just wanted some advice as I cant seem to get any answers from the VW website regarding service plans etc etc. So ive had my GTD since July 2014 and so far racked up 7k miles, not alot as I only work a mile or so from my house so...
  3. Y

Seeing quite a few Mk7 GTD's

So I bought my mk7 GTD back in July of this year, have had it for about 6 mths now and only put 4100 miles on it :p. Absolutely love the car, always brings a smile to my face whenever I get into that beautiful interior especially at night with the lighting package. Anyhow when I first got my...
  4. Y

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Took my GTD for a quick wash as it was looking dirty but £5 later it doesn't look any cleaner lol. Will need to make some time and get it down to my mate that does detailing and said he will do mine. Other than been out driving, piling on the miles to try and get it 1k miles. Currently have...
  5. Y

Hi all, soon to be new owner 2014 Golf GTD

Hi all, Newbie here lol. Yesterday finally purchased my dream Golf which is the GTD in a 2014 reg....only 10 miles on the clock. If im not mistaken it was a demonstrator from the Twickenham VW dealership which they gave to the West London VW in Hounslow. Been a bit of a long story with...