GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MikeNickles

Mike's DSG Carbon Steel GTI Build

Not much to do today so I thought I'd start my own journal of what I have done and what I want for future mods. Bought my GTI I believe on August 13th 2014. One of the first few in my town with it. Since then I have done a few mods to make it my own. ______________________________________...
  2. MikeNickles

Neuspeed RSe10 Wheels + Hankook Ventus V12 Tires = WOW

Finally got my wheels and tires on and wow am I nothing short of impressed. If you are on a budget and looking for a great performance wheel/tire then you will really want to consider these. The Neuspeed RSe10 19x8 and the Hankook Ventus V12 225/35 19 are what I chose. This combo is 9 pounds...
  3. MikeNickles

What spacers to use on 19x8 wheels for a flush look?

Looking to pick up some Neuspeed RSe10 wheels this week. 19x8 et45. What spacers should I use to get a nice flush look? 8mm on rear perhaps? Anything up front?
  4. MikeNickles

H&R Sport Springs with ECS Spacers Before/After

Just installed the H&R Sport Springs with ECS 15mm - 20mm spacers and I'm very pleased with the results. I bought all products from ecstuning.com, mostly because the springs were only 199 compared to the vwr 289 I see everywhere, plus you get the same look. 1.3 in front and 1.3 in rear drop...