GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

All Black MK7 - TSI Highline 103KW

Hi guys. Here is my metallic black MK7. I have had it for nearly 3 month. This is my first Golf and I am loving it. This is a New Zealand highline model, the Specs are lower than those UK or European version. I don't have Bi-Xenon, LED tail, DCC, ACC and Sport Suspension fitted as standard. You...
  2. B

Is MK7 easy to get Stone stuck in brake?

My wheels are 17" Dijon. Stone stuck in the brake twice this week!!! The loud squeaking noise coming from the front wheel when driving in urban road. I did go fast forward and backward to get rid of the stone when first time happened. It happened again tonight and the stone seems to stuck...
  3. B

Need help for changing H15 bulb

Hi guys. Has anyone got experience for replacing the H15 bulb? I took the factory H15 bulb out of headlight unit. The H15 was fitted in a bulb holder/adapter. (Just same as the H7 comes with a holder). The problem is I can not remove the H15 from that bloody holder. Wasted nearly 1 hour, but...
  4. B

TSI or TDI

Hi all. I am a newbie. Fell in love MK7 after test drive. I personally feel the 2.0 TDI (110KW) is really powerful in terms of the torque and handling. Also, it got a more reliable 6 DSG. However, the trade-off is the noisy from the engine. It's quite annoying to hear while in the traffic...