GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

DTUK CRD-T = 2.0 GT TDI 150BHP

This auction is for my DTUK CRD-T tuning box for the VW Golf MK7 2.0 GT TDI 150BHP. I've had this on my car since 2014 and I can honestly say its transforms the car, i believe the website states 200BHP (from 150BHP). Economy is significantly improved too. Settings can be changed by swapping...
  2. A

High Level Brake light removal

Hi all, I have discovered I have a fault with my high level brake light and need to remove it. Can anyone advise how to remove this from a GTI/GTD spoiler?
  3. A

Confirmed HID Kit with no canbus errors ???

Hi All, As some of you may have seen i was seeing some canbus errors with Ed's light, attributed to me not using the wiring harness, which i have reverted back too. I am now down to the final error message relating to the HID kit; I have tried two HID kits so far and they have both thrown an...
  4. A

Discover Media - Video Input

I'm looking at getting a dashcam but don't want anything large. I found one that is simply the camera, no built in screen but it has a video output. I'm thinking i could output this to my discover media screen, Does anybody now of an adaptor/harness that can be used with the discover media...
  5. A

Driving Modes - Infotainment Selection

I’ve noticed that when I select a driving mode I see the four boxes on the infotainment but the there is no small picture in each of the selection boxes. On other screenshots I’ve seen I can see that there is a picture in each of the boxes relating to ‘Sport’ ‘Eco’ etc. Is this because I only...
  6. A

Discover MediaTraffic announcements

I had the RNS510 in my MK6 golf and it would announce through the speakers if there was traffic congestion in the area i was even if i didn't have a navigation route inputted. Is this something that can be activated in the Discover Media? Also I’ve spotted on another forum that when on the map...
  7. A

Shudder through steering wheel when braking

Went on holiday for two weeks, car sat on drive. When i've got back in my car and braking i can feel a shuddering through the brake pedal. Its a 2.0TDI GT DSG. Thinking something like warped discs or uneven pad wear? Does this sound right and for a car with 25k miles on it?
  8. A

Golf R Springs on 'GT'

Does anybody know if the Golf R springs are a straight swap on the GT (not GTI)?
  9. A

GTI / GTD fog lights

Does anyone know of any places apart from the dealers that i can get some GTI / GTD front fog lights. I've found Bks-tuning do the grills but not the actual lights.
  10. A

Low Washer Fluid

I've just discovered my GT doesn't notify when the washer fluid is low, does this only come with the winter pack or something? Could it just be a case of using the vcds to activate it? Although I'm guessing the washer bottle would need some sort of sensor too?
  11. A

GT on 19's

Anyone got any pics of a Golf GT on 19in wheels. I'm considering it and wondering how the suspension looks?
  12. A

Polished Wheels Problems

Hi all, I purchased some Santiago replicas last March and I've noticed over the past few months that it would appear the lacquer is peeling off the spokes. I've contacted the company where I purchsed them from, they informed me the wheels only have a 3 month warranty (which I think is rubbish)...
  13. A

standard climatic to dual climate

Guys, I'm pretty sure this will have been asked, i have the standard climatic in my Golf GT. Can i simply change the control panel to a dual climate control one, will this work?
  14. A

LED Tail lights - Inner lights on coming home

Gents, i've recently installed the LED rear lights and i've attempted to VCDS mod to keep the inner lights on when coming home; Central electronics - adaptation channel: Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion B 27 from not active to Parklicht rechts This doesn't seem to work, has anybody successfully...
  15. A

H15 drl + dipped beam

I've only just noticed my h15 drls are on when I have my dipped beams on. Is this correct?
  16. A

Golf R Tailgate Spoiler

Does anyone know if the Golf R tailgate spoiler can be retro-fitted to a non GTI-GTD Golf?
  17. A

H15 Bulbs Headlight Upgrade Super White 15/55w 6000K

I have a set of these going spare, great upgrade to the OEM yellow h15 light H15 Bulbs Headlight Upgrade Super White 15/55w 6000K - 5 months old. £20 inc P+P ( I paid £45 for these) PM me if interested.
  18. A

Roof Spoiler for non GTI / GTD

I've been looking for a roof spoiler for my GT but struggling to find one, seen the OEM one on Kunzmann but very expensive. can anybody recommend one?
  19. A

Fitting GTD front bumper to GT

Does anybody know if the GTD/GTI bumper will fit on a standard golf, GT in particular? I seem to remember on the MK6 the wings were different so you couldn't simply do this. Is this the case with the MK7?
  20. A

Servicing - Inspection/Oil Change

So I've had my car 4 weeks now, according to the service book it says it had an oil change 1k miles ago. It's suddenly popped up and reporting it requires an inspection in 4000 miles/17 days. What's the difference between an inspection and an oil change, surely the inspection should have /...