GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Gti love

So I'm 48 hours in now since collecting the gti and apart from it being fantastic to drive something else has really caught my attention..... The general publics love and interest towards the GTI, having driven bmws for the past few years no one has ever made car talking in passing but on 4...
  2. R

Cleaning my gti exhaust tip

Title is meant as it sounds and not a plee for advice on cleaning ones self post bodily movement. Is there a specific product to use as IMO it makes a big difference to the look of the car from behind.
  3. R

2 hours to go ....

Collecting my mk7 gti at 8.30, It's like being a kid on Xmas day again!
  4. R

Dsg pop (fart)

As the title says anyone know what causes the noise when up shifting with dsg in a gti or R?
  5. R

YouTube 'holes'

Whilst waiting for delivery of my mk7 gti I found myself looking at videos on you tube of said car to take my mind off actually wishing the car was here. On more than one occasion after clicking the next suggested videos I found an hour had gone by along with 60% of my phone battery, has anyone...
  6. R

Hi

Just thought I'd say hi, I'm new to the forum but will be on my third golf as of Monday. Having had a mk5 match, mk6 GT Tdi my mk7 gti pp dsg is being delivered on Monday. My car choice was based purely on reviews and previous experience of VW qualify as I have not actual test driven a GTI. I'm...