GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

What a disaster!

So off I went to pick up my new red GT Friday,happy days!,here I am on Saturday with no car...:( The valeters at the dealers had ruined the paintwork,they took it to the paintshop yesterday but couldn't get the finish back so now awaiting developments! Has anyone else had an experience...
  2. G

Dealers

I see loads of negative stuff on here about dealers/sales etc so credit where its due,when I'm buying something,whether its a car,a new telly,camera etc etc,I really hate the bullshit that often goes with it.So congrats to VW North Nottingham for unbiased,informative sales,no freaking creepy...
  3. G

Tracking online

Ha-the tracker for my car went from "build week confirmed" to "in transit "overnight-I have to say I'm slightly dubious as to its accuracy!:roll eyes: Sorry-forgot to mention that it skipped the "in production" phase completely-I feel a bit cheated tbh-I was looking forward to that bit LOL
  4. G

Golf Vs Audi

Hi All,I've had a few people ask me why I'm trading "down" from an Audi(mostly my company car driver associates) with an implication that the VW is in some way inferior.To be honest I don't have the time to explain my decision to them as it is a tiresome way to spend 10 minutes but as I am...
  5. G

newbie!

Hi All,just registered and saying hello,just ordered a red GT ,couldn't quite justify going for the GRD or GTi as I need it for work but still in a fever of anticipation!,some great info on here and definitely influenced my decision to go VW,best regards.SP