GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

'Clicking' noise from underneath of the car

Hi people For the last month or so there are some ‘clicking’ noise from underneath of the car when the car is cold (in the morning or after the car being parked for a couple of hours). I can hear it clearly when driving under 50km/h on a rough road with all the windows shut (I can rarely...
  2. L

Question: DIY footwell lights with LED strip

Hi people I am planning to buy a couple LED/SMD strips and use them as footwell lights by connecting them to the dome light wire which I should be able to find from behind the fuse box. I was wondering is this going to work? I believe this is the cheapest and easiest way to have a footwell...
  3. L

Golf 7 - changing brake pads

I am planning to change the front brake pads for my Golf 7 and I am looking for something with less brake dust. This is my first VW and I am going to change the brake pads myself, I have experience with changing brake pads of my previous cars and friends’ car but they all Jap car eg Corolla...
  4. L

Interior LED for MK7

Hi people, I am planning to change all of the interior light to LED (SMD LED) and there are so many different brands/sellers on ebay selling the similar things and I was wondering does anyone here did the changes and where did you get you SMD LEDs from? as I had a bad experience about LEDs for...