GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. altoid

Re-downloading of electronically purchased music

I use Beatport.com and was about to re-download the few tracks I've bought on there (I want them on my laptop as well, and I was too lazy to use my flash drive), so I went to my library to see how to mark them all for re-downloading and found out something interesting: Beatport only lets you...
  2. altoid

Emotional hippies

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/906397/ :lol:
  3. altoid

March Madness / NBA Playoffs brackets

As per discussion in this thread I'm now working on a webapp that would allow people to make their picks in a round-robin playoff system, and am mainly interested in running it for the NBA playoffs, but would be willing to put it up in time for March Madness if there is enough interest. I'm...
  4. altoid

People are idiots

Just thought I'd state the obvious. Also, a story to back it up: I just got back from my salsa class at school, and as I was driving home I thought someone flashed his/her headlights at me. I look in my rear view mirror, and I see a black E90 BMW 3-series. I proceed to ignore the flash...
  5. altoid

Official GolfMKV.com gear?

It'd be cool to have stuff like shirts, hats, stickers, and license plate frames available. I'd be down to sport a rear plate frame on my GTI when I get one (no front plate for me), and I imagine some others might as well. If the profits are not necessary they could be used for giveaways on...
  6. altoid

Importing a car

So I'm thinking about importing some rather exotic vehicles from a country most of you have never heard of. The cars are Fiat 126 and Lada 1300 and the country is Bosnia. My reasons are of nostalgic nature and I'm not even beginning to hope I could get either to be street-legal here in...
  7. altoid

Balkans, early 90s - who is to blame?

As I hope most of you know, there was a war in Balkans in the early 1990s. I'm curious as to who you guys think was to blame for it. The purpose of this question is not to start any flame wars. I'm just curious as to what is your opinion on the subject. Please, don't do any research. The point...
  8. altoid

Broken clock?

Is it just me or is the forum's clock a bit off? Looks like it's about 23 minutes late. :iono:
  9. altoid

Euro plates in California?

I couldn't find any info on this, so here it goes. I noticed that some of you have Euro-style wide license plates, at least in the front, but are in the States... Is this legal, specifically in Cali? And if so, how do I go about acquiring those? Also, is it front-only, or could I have the same...