GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

ventus v12 evo ^2 225/40r18

Set of 4 Hankook ventus v12 evo ^2 Bought about 7 months ago. only 400-500 miles, then switched to winter tires. 225/40r18. moving cross country and getting rid of car so no need for these anymore. Temp A treadwear 320. date codes 5020 5020 5020 4919 local to 98801 Wenatchee wa.
  2. T

Anyone want to plan a cruise day?

I am just on the east side of the cascades about 2 hours from Seattle. I am wondering if there is any interest in starting a monthly cruise event where we drive somewhere cool and enjoy our cars. I am open to pretty much anything. Not really sure what it would look like during the winter, but Im...
  3. T

Key issue, non electronics related

My key’s pin that hold the actual key blade in place is backing out. Anyone here have a similar issue? Any info on keys being covered under warranty?
  4. T

*sing songy voice screams* Tell me why!!!!!!

Ohhhh deer, here we go,, this started about a week ago.. I have a '20 7.5 11k miles, apr stage 2, straight piped (apr down-pipe) expect for the oem muffler (I know I know, a nameless cat back is next on the list.) Car also has the tcu tune from apr, a afe CAI, rounded out with the dog bone...
  5. T

WTB: Howdy dowdy who has the APR DOWNPIPE

Howdy, I am after a apr downpipe. any leads or if someone here has one they want to part with I am eager to get my hands on one. preferably with an intact code <3