GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Led bulb

I have halogen and I need led bulb for my golf 2016 mk7. Any ideas ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. F

Brake calipers

Anyone know where I can paint my brake calipers?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. F

Coolant light

My coolant warning light comes on randomly. It goes away for 1 or 2 drives and then comes back. What’s the problem ????? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. F

Brake pads

I’m hearing squeaky noisesfrom my brakes. Times to change ? Where can I buy oem brake pads for self installation? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. F

Transmission mount

I recently bought a transmission mount from bfi I started removing battery, filter and intake box etc etc. I get the to the ecu and there is a metal cover on which would just not come off nor could I find the clips or screws of whatever to take it off. I tried everything I could and was...
  6. F

Wheel spacers

I’m looking for wheel spacers. Again. The first ones I bought created a vibration when the car went over 120km. I realized that one of the spacers got dented when I slightly cut a short corner and hit the pavement. I bought those off eBay. So I wasn’t surprised and threw them out. Any...
  7. F

Cold air intake

1.8 tsi mk7 with unitronic stage 1. I need a cold air intake that will assist my system to the max.. any suggestions ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. F

Slow speed vibration

I did a hard pull and soon after I started experiencing slow jerking at around 5kmph. It occurs when going forward and reverse. It doesn't matter if I use the brakes or not. If I get to 10kmph and up in the forward position the vibration is gone and car is normal. If I'm reversing the car...
  9. F

Automatic windows

My window buttons have 2 clicks.. first click opens the window and second is automatic. The second click is acting funny. It's been working on and off.... is there a reason why? It's been happening on driver and passenger side. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. F

Embedded interest

If I finance a car for 8 years for 2.99% and decide to pay it off shortly after, is the interest embedded in the final price no matter how long it takes me to pay off the car or do I save on the interest the sooner I pay off the car ??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. F

Extended warranty

Can I refund my extended warranty on a 2016 golf? I took the 100000km or 7 years because I didn't think I would drive a lot. But it turns out I'm driving a lot more so I don't think it's worth it anymore considering it's 2600$$. Any ideas? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. F

Scratched up odometer screen

I tried wiping the odometer but when sun shines i discovered lots of fine scratches. Does not look nice. Is there some kind of spray or chemical that makes those scratches disappear?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. F

Wet windshield

I go to my car and the inside windshield is so wet I couldn't believe it. And it's sunny outside so I have no idea how that happened. The rest of the windows are none dry except for the windshield. Anyone know why or how this happened. ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. F

2nd maintenance.

I have a 2016 1.8t with a sticker maintenance of 22900. Isn't that a bit too soon? The dealer put this sticker after they've done the first inspection. I thought it would be around 30000km for the second before the second visit. What do you guys think???? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. F

Golf shaking profusely.

My car is a year old. I drive in deep snow but really fluffy snow so it's not damaging to the car. I parked it for 10 hours outside. I came to drive it and i couldn't go past 80kmph without the car shaking. It was shaking so much it's vibrating. Any ideas?????? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. F

Stage 1 software flash

I'm considering a software flash for my 2016 mk7 1.8t for more power. I'm debating between 3 we'll know companies but I need some help with my decision. 1- unitronic 2- APR 3- Revotechnik Please share your thoughts and opinions. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. F

Car bobbing

I noticed when driving on low speed around 30-40kmph and the revs slowly reach 2000rpm from 2nd to 3rd gear but right before it shifts gears to 3rd and right before it reaches the 2000 rpm you let go of the throttle the car jerks for some reason. It's not a small jerk. Sometimes it's a big...
  18. F

Raccoon problems

19. F

First oil change

In about 300km I'm going to do my first oil change. I called vw and they'll do it for 180. This is a lot of money as compared to mr lube which is about 50$. My question is there a difference if I do it at the dealer or non dealer? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. F

VW dealer window tint

My friend works at vw and he told me someone that works there is willing to do the job for me for 230$ cash. I would get 35% tint And lifetime warranty from the dealer. Is this a good or normal deal? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk