GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DieselLove

SOLD: Burger Motorsports Intercooler

Where in South Carolina are you?
  2. DieselLove

ISO: Air Ride/AirLift

Ah ok. I'm preparing to remove my airlift performance setup. Out of curiosity, would shipping be as costly as any normal shipment to Germany or does the military somehow keep the cost down?
  3. DieselLove

ISO: Air Ride/AirLift

Where are you located? (I don't know where Apo is)
  4. DieselLove

Strut Bearing - OEM 5QM412249 *NEW* SOLD

No worries, I was about to order some up when this ad popped up on Google, figured it was worth asking.
  5. DieselLove

Strut Bearing - OEM 5QM412249 *NEW* SOLD

Are these still available?
  6. DieselLove

Sold

PMed
  7. DieselLove

Audi B9 A4 4 piston calipers on mk7 gti non pp

I did a lot of digging during my swap and found the following: Go to Summit Racing's site, search by vehicle, choose a rotor, then click "applications." There it lists the rotor height as 52.2mm for a 2012-2014 Audi A4, so maybe double check your measurement before mounting, I would say 0.2mm...
  8. DieselLove

Not so stellar news. Just finished weighing both setups: OEM: 312mm rotors, calipers, carriers, pads, hardware and lines = 32.5 lbs B9 A4 Setup: 320mm rotors, calipers, and pads = 34.8 lbs Granted I didn't have the lines when I weighed the new setup so accounting for those maybe add another...
  9. DieselLove

I do have a question for the OP and those of you who've completed this swap. Do you think this will be an issue as the pads wear down? The heat shield being in front of the pad dampener. (Also wtf do pad dampeners even do?!)
  10. DieselLove

Finished up this same project today and thought it might be helpful to share some of my experience so I can ease some future frustration for the next person. First let me thank the OP (toothofwar) for this writeup, when I googled the swap you're pretty much of the only resource available. I'll...
  11. DieselLove

Where should the bend be, at the caliper side?
  12. DieselLove

ALL SOLD. TY!

Are these M14 to M12? And what length are the studs?
  13. DieselLove

Jake (diesellove13) buys a Wagon

Well I took advantage of dieselgate and turned my 2010 2-door Golf TDI into a 2017 Golf Alltrack S with a 6-spd manual in Night Blue Metallic on Biege. :D Despite this being my first Mk7, I have an extensive resume of owning numerous VW/Audi's. Listed, recently owned first. - 1991 Audi...
  14. DieselLove

Can you change tire size via coding?

I've done some searching around but cannot seem to find the answer. After spending a few hours playing with my OBDEleven yesterday, I cannot help but wonder if its possible to alter the tire size for the car. I'm putting on 215/40/18s in a couple weeks and would love to keep my speedo/odo...