GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 8

[SOLD] 26mm H&R RSB w/Moog Endlinks - BMS Flush Kit 15mm/20mm

Would you consider selling just the sway bar? And maybe ship it? I'll pay shipping of course.
  2. 8

Head unit upgrade.

Has anyone ever heard of an aftermarket company making just the head unit? I'm happy with the 8" screen in my 7.5 and the factory speakers. What I'd like to see is a head unit that does what the factory unit does but maybe expand on the eq and add some RCA outs on the back of the radio to make...
  3. 8

Please remove—no longer for sale

I'll buy it but it will need shipped.
  4. 8

WTB IE down pipe.

Also, does the O2 sensor need an extension? That's one of the reasons for wanting an IE downpipe.
  5. 8

WTB IE down pipe.

Well, as silly as it may sound, I was trying to go all IE but I might can be swayed. How old is it? Roughly how many miles? How much are you asking? Can you ship if I pay?
  6. 8

WTB IE down pipe.

As the title states, I'm looking to buy a used IE down pipe. I know it's probably a stretch but I thought I'd ask anyway.
  7. 8

Let's see your PC's

WOW! That's all a tight fit. Nicely done. No heat issues? Nice monitor too.
  8. 8

Let's see your PC's

Never really shown my computer before. This is my other hobby. The one my wife prefers I do lol. i5 9600kf 32G Corsair Vengence DDR4 3000Mhz MSI Z390 Tomahawk mobo MSI 1070 GPU Corsair H100v2 cooler Corsair RM750 PSU Intel 1T 660p M.2 (x2) Seagate Barracuda 1T HDD Samsung 500G SSD LianLi O11D...
  9. 8

Neuspeed RSe06 18x9 et45 - Off Market

What size tires were you running on them? I'm liking these and moderately interested.
  10. 8

WTB V701’s

Looking for VMR V701’s in gunmetal 18x8.5 et45 or et35. Could also go for some V810’s in the same dimensions.
  11. 8

Don't buy an IS38...but should I?

Also, I was running one of Doug's F21's (Frankenturbo) on the car.
  12. 8

Don't buy an IS38...but should I?

You're not gonna need that kind of hp at the tail of the dragon. If anything, make sure your brakes are in check. There are no strait-a-ways long enough to get over 50mph plus there will be traffic that will possibly/probably hold you up. Not to be a kill joy, I'm just trying to let you know...